FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (94 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's funny. The Americans thought they were going to win against Brasil. When will you ever learn? You don't win against teams that care. Let's hope you make the 2nd round next year. Perhaps even the quarter finals. If you're really, really lucky.
Interesting. When thinking about your penis, what is the first thought that comes to mind?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry the US doesn't have the footballing tradition of Belgium, but we are fairly proud that our boys turned things around and actually played with a bit of heart against stiff competition. If your arrogant twattiness is too high tuned to understand this then perhaps you need not comment on it.
If your friends would have been reasonable enough to be humble, I might have said different things. But their reactions on this forum do not merit respect. Not at all. So no, I won't congratulate the US. It's not even an achievement to begin with and the arrogance and sheer ignorance portrayed by some of you shows me that you have got a lot to learn about football.

agreed...the mods seem to be really relaxed about this guy's racist shit
It's a bit disturbing that he hasn't been banned yet IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yupp,that was i time....... or a modern paraphrase: take out the garbage darling!

I already took it out honey.....
I haven't read much of your posts, I'll admit that, but the recent ones that I have read have been highly disturbing. Is that really the kind of guy you are or were you messing around?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If your friends would have been reasonable enough to be humble, I might have said different things. But their reactions on this forum do not merit respect. Not at all. So no, I won't congratulate the US. It's not even an achievement to begin with and the arrogance and sheer ignorance portrayed by some of you shows me that you have got a lot to learn about football.
Arrogance? I once heard a story about a pot and a kettle.

Have you ever won a blue ribbon?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Whom you exactly talking about? Not only one nazi on that board i saw:lol: :turk: :frown:
not you mate, the dickhead aka Cruello

It's a bit disturbing that he hasn't been banned yet IMO.
yep

and Seven, this may seem like a really stupid and obvious statement, but you're deliberately needling the Yanks...I don't think that you really mean what you are saying

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Good tactic to shut up Seven,but is it worth to insist Juve fan on juve-board?

PS: Aaron do you support Juventus, or you just Andy's mate? I asking coz i new here, so just dont know..
Let him be. Aaron's alright. He was one of the few classy Americans. I think he's a bit frustrated with the loss. He's nothing like Burke or Andy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
not you mate, the dickhead aka Cruello

yep

and Seven, this may seem like a really stupid and obvious statement, but you're deliberately needling the Yanks...I don't think that you really mean what you are saying
I do think it's no achievement though. Winning two games and losing three in a friendly tournament is nothing special. It's not a bad team, but the arrogance is nowhere near right.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Let him be. Aaron's alright. He was one of the few classy Americans. I think he's a bit frustrated with the loss. He's nothing like Burke or Andy.
Not really frustrated with the loss. But like Donovan said the US doesn't play for "respect", we want to win. So of course I'm disappointed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not really frustrated with the loss. But like Donovan said the US doesn't play for "respect", we want to win. So of course I'm disappointed.
Yeah, but Brazil have such a talented team. I see them winning the World Cup next year too. I would have liked Argentina to win it, but I don't see that happening.

Mar 14, 2004
I haven't read much of your posts, I'll admit that, but the recent ones that I have read have been highly disturbing. Is that really the kind of guy you are or were you messing around?

Disturbing how? Sex torture by parents? I know the old memories can be really disturbing BUT.....I didn't mention you eating vaffles and so on,and you declared me Nazi. Why? Cuz I don't like jews? Huh darling,90% of the world doesn't like them,so does that amke this world a nazi world? Second of all,first thing to mention that you've misguided.....I don't like: arabs,jews,blacks,bosnians,serbs and almost none of you all.... I don't even like 90% of my own coutrymen,so does that make me Nazi? Have I ever killed and burned someone(except 1995. then might have happened) in gas chambers? I'm older than most,but not that old.....

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, but Brazil have such a talented team. I see them winning the World Cup next year too. I would have liked Argentina to win it, but I don't see that happening.
Sure Brasil have a great team. Probably the best in the world under Dunga, but that doesn't mean you still shouldn't want to beat them. I've never really understood this "I surrender" mentality. Maybe it's a European thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)