FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (93 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Beating Spain, the number one team in the world right now, is indeed something to be happy about.

Again, sorry for supporting my own team, something you know nothing about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course I do.

As for all the Belgium comments Andy is probably spewing around by now: Belgium reached the semis of a World Cup. The USA didn't.

So fuck you.
Congrats to Belgium.

But you don't support them, so no congrats to you.

Now go eat a waffle in your country that doesn't happen to exist.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's funny. The Americans thought they were going to win against Brasil. When will you ever learn? You don't win against teams that care. Let's hope you make the 2nd round next year. Perhaps even the quarter finals. If you're really, really lucky.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why is the fascist posting so much? Three losses. THREE losses. And you only played five games. In a FRIENDLY tournament. And this is what you people brag about? :howler:
Sorry the US doesn't have the footballing tradition of Belgium, but we are fairly proud that our boys turned things around and actually played with a bit of heart against stiff competition. If your arrogant twattiness is too high tuned to understand this then perhaps you need not comment on it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why when someone argues with Andy or Burke to the thread comes some users who even dont know about discussion but starting call shit Andy's opponent? That is what you call "supporting"?
Andy's form of debating comes down to calling all Belgians waffle eaters. He's a fascist retard and he's someone who will fade out soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)