FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (45 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2008
Supporting Italy over your own country is what I call a poor track record.

But I don't blame you considering your own country doesn't even exist.
Man pls explain, I really cant understand why I must support my NT more than Italy? I supports 2 NTs in the world. Russia - coz it my homecountry where i born, and Italy coz i started watching footbal coz of Italian club and Italian players. So what so bad in supporting Italy?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I didnt say Belgium is bad. If such situation was on WC US would finish 4th in their group without doubt. But its not WC, its Conf. cup and they in Final, and damn it was fuckin goodlookng how they beat Spain and played on Brazil's nerves whole final.
That's all true, but I see two wins and three losses. If you then go around the forums jumping up and down and screaming just how good you are, because you managed to send the wops home (after losing to the wops first that is) and beat the Spaniards (who were thoroughly unmotivated and still the better team), you're an idiot in my book.

You know where two wins and three losses bring you in a genuine tournament? The quarter finals max. Well done TEAM USA!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Unfortunately the US has got mentality problems too. The games against Italy, Spain and Brazil were all rather similar. The US sat back after scoring first and suffered.
what else would have expected the much weaker team (on paper) to do? go gung ho and all out attack against them?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why is the fascist posting so much? Three losses. THREE losses. And you only played five games. In a FRIENDLY tournament. And this is what you people brag about? :howler:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hmm, you really think if US was in same group in WC they go through??

PS: Yeah take easy on me, np.
People like you said the same thing in 2002, where the mighty Poland and Portugal would go through with the US losing to the home nation of Korea.

Seriously, talk about teams you know more about instead of making a fool of yourself.

Jul 29, 2008
That's all true, but I see two wins and three losses. If you then go around the forums jumping up and down and screaming just how good you are, because you managed to send the wops home (after losing to the wops first that is) and beat the Spaniards (who were thoroughly unmotivated and still the better team), you're an idiot in my book.
Agreed. Not about idiot but about whole other.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what else would have expected the much weaker team (on paper) to do? go gung ho and all out attack against them?
That's the thing though isn't it? If you're good enough to actually win something, you can't think of yourself as the weaker team. If you do, you don't win the World Cup. And that's what it's all about.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

You know where two wins and three losses bring you in a genuine tournament? The quarter finals max. Well done TEAM USA!
Congratulations on being a dick.

Where does this sociopathic need to be the center of attention come from Andries?

Mar 14, 2004

They got silverware....unlike great champions Italy and Spain.

Jul 29, 2008
People like you said the same thing in 2002, where the mighty Poland and Portugal would go through with the US losing to the home nation of Korea.

Seriously, talk about teams you know more about instead of making a fool of yourself.
I am not making fool of myself. And why you are so agressive always?? In WC 2002 group it was more Portugal disaster than Us win, damn Andy you know it better than me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Congratulations on being a dick.

Where does this sociopathic need to be the center of attention come from Andries?
You might want to question Andy's behaviour over the last few days. I'm making a rational analysis here. It's two wins and three losses. Hardly anything to get all excited about. And definitely not something to brag about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)