FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (20 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not really. This time it is really stunning how little they care. There is no emotion in that game whatsoever. Hurts my eyes really.
This time i actually agree with you. But i think the reason their attitude was poor today was because it was a 3rd place game rather than because its the Confed Cup. I also blame the players, because imo Del Bosque really wanted to win today.

Nevertheless a brilliant performance by South Africa and one heck of a goal, Mphela's free kick. They didn't deserve to lose today.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I think they will work harder and play as a team more in the World Cup. As players they know that is the tournament where they must make sacrifices.

Imo they prob want to just pad their own stats in this tournament while they are there and get onto a beach with models as soon as possible

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Howard

Spector - Onyewu - Demerit - Mouthblack

Dempsey - Clark - Feilhaber - Landycakes

Davies - Altidore

Good lineup Bob. No need to change anything. Good pick to replace your son with the Brazilan Jew, I like it.

This would be my team in this scenario.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
the drag queen capital of the world?
I'm just back from Dublin where I spent the weekend and yesterday that was the drag queen capital of the world! The gay pride parade was on.

I want to point out that I didn't go to Dublin for the gay pride parade, it was just a coincidence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)