FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (93 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Good game in general.
Hard Luck Byrone. As football taught us. The best doesn't always win.
A killer shot is all you need at times.

What I liked most about this tournament: Expect the unexpected. Big names don't necessary guarantee a win.

I tip Cesar for best save in the tournament. That jump to save the ball was pure class.

Once again hard luck Byrone. Raise your head high brother.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:D:D:D

what worries me though is that Brazil had a bad game against RSA, and I don't think they'll have 2 bad games in a row
Well, RSA played really well and locked them down.
The most negative part with Brazil today were the flanks which weren't used at all to cross the ball into the box.
And also the slow pace of their game. US might play the same strategy as well.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Goal Brasil... crap they dont deserve it
Damn straight they didnt,trannie loving dolts.

South Africa should have called up Benni McCarthy.
So true as Bernard Parker is more a support striker & would have realy shown his potential with Benni by his side.The sad thing is that Joel Santana always picks these short strikers & we have plenty tall bastards that are technically gifted in the air & ground.

good game by yr lads byrone. I thought they were the better team just were'nt able to make there chances count. Dani's goal was quite great. Hard luck bro
Dani's momma.

RSA really did well, deserved better
:tup:

1- 2010 WC looks like anything but a promising World Cup.

2- They better not allow fans to enter with this very annoying instrument that breaks human's ears.

3- Del Piero and Giovinco if possible should be there or else it's boring.
Its in africa fuckface,you foreigners can bring your pounds,euro's & dollars & give back to africa.:D As for the vuvuzela's quite a large number of your leb cousins were annoying me with them & infact they bloody manufacture those things.

Forza Lebanon for making vuvuzelas!

Good game in general.
Hard Luck Byrone. As football taught us. The best doesn't always win.
A killer shot is all you need at times.

What I liked most about this tournament: Expect the unexpected. Big names don't necessary guarantee a win.

I tip Cesar for best save in the tournament. That jump to save the ball was pure class.

Once again hard luck Byrone. Raise your head high brother.
Thanks man & i agree this is one of the best confed cups ever,tons of suprises & hopefully the WC will have a similar outcome.Im always for the underdogs!

Sorry to the South Afrikan fans. You guys did well in this match nonetheless.

We have got to somehow beat Brazil.
Thanks Andy & the entire country will be chanting USA! USA! USA!:D

Yup, it was a good game by RSA today, they put up a good fight against the Samba boys.

Hard luck B.
You dissapointed me.:stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)