FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (92 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sorry I don't get it.
It wasn't a joke. I answered your question. Confederations Cup matches up the winners of the world's regional tournaments. CONCACAF, Copa, Euros, African Cup, Asian, and Oceania plus the World Cup hosts. So basically Spain signed themselves up for the Confed Cup by winning the Euros.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think ppl dont really deep down dislike america .. more so they are jealous of America. Lots of ppl in Canada go on about how they hope the USA does not win this or that .. or how they suck... but then i remind them how everything they do or like usually comes from america in some way or another.

Like the movies they like, shows they watch, cars they drive, clothes they wear, music they listen to .. the fact the world is not run by Germany .. :lol:

anyway it is stupid
I think a lot of people hate us.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Martin, in all seriousness 2002 was a travesty. It was the biggest scandal of a World Cup people have ever seen. It was atrocious. Italy were denied five legal goals. That's half of their entire goal talley. Saying that they were sore losers is retarded.

And it wasn't just Italy. It was Spain too. And Belgium too. And the US too.
Oliver Fuckin' Kahn.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rab, it was our centerbacks Onyewu and Demerit, along with Tim Howard, who really saved the day for us defensively. Villa and Torres had a lot of shots and a lot of opportunities in the box, but our players shut them down from getting any clear opportunity. It was one of the best matches I've seen our centerbacks play. In attack for us, Landycakes, Dempsey, Altidore and our fast striker Davies all did very well tonight. Jozy turned Capdevilla for the first goal and Spain's centerbacks couldn't clear the ball for Dempsey to pounce.

Capdevilla and Ramos were pretty bad for Spain, plus they didn't have anybody to get stuck in in midfield. Xavi couldn't get anything going. Villa and Torres were in the right spot at the right time but couldn't get anything cleanly past Howard.

Great performance by our entire team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)