FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (61 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I kinda hope that happens. Expose Italy's weaknesses once and for all.

I'm actually not that bothered about the defeat. we're an average, aging team team with a stubborn coach. A coach, who despite winning nearly everything, can't or won't address the problems of the team.

Above all else, well done to Egypt, they've done their football loving nation very proud.
same here italy should wake the fuck up.... this so bad to be true average team at best!!! fuck even Cannavaro was good compered to others !!! this team is very old predictable bullshit......

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, Lippi is building. He's trying his old soldiers, because that's what has worked before. There's still a full year to go. Italy won't win the WC, but they will be competitive.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both final group stage matches are at the same time I believe. Going to be interesting how things turn out.

Bradley better not field a useless squad against Egypt. Field the players who should play, like Adu, but keep the defense and change the midfield slightly. No Kljestan, no Casey. Adu and Jozy up top. Donovan and Demps on the wings.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Azzuri :haha:
They are so laughable, even Lippi can't help them anymore.
Please, just please get some brains and get rid of the Milan players...
Oh, just where is Del Piero? Toni? HAHAHA give me a break.
With all due respect to Marcello Lippi, who is a living legend, imo he's hurting them at least as much as helping them right now.

Squad selection for this tournament was just way too personal. We get it - you love the guys that you won a WC with. Unfortunately, that was 3 years ago, and they're not all still worthy of spots.

Also, subbing on Pepe and Montolivo, but not Camo? Playing Gattuso, when he's already proven he's not match fit? LUCA TONI? He hasn't done anything in the Azzurri colors at all, in almost two years! Since that Euro qualifier against Scotland, if I remember correctly. Wasn't that like October or November of 2007?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Both final group stage matches are at the same time I believe. Going to be interesting how things turn out.

Bradley better not field a useless squad against Egypt. Field the players who should play, like Adu, but keep the defense and change the midfield slightly. No Kljestan, no Casey. Adu and Jozy up top. Donovan and Demps on the wings.
With Torres or Benny in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)