FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was the previous game, too.
Seriously, Gattuso has been injured for 6 fucking months, and is JUST getting his 2nd game. He was Milans glue and MOM player for big parts of the first half of the season. I understand if he was being this out of it normally, but he is playing to get back to his usual self after missing the whole frigging 2nd half of the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, Gattuso has been injured for 6 fucking months, and is JUST getting his 2nd game. He was Milans glue and MOM player for big parts of the first half of the season. I understand if he was being this out of it normally, but he is playing to get back to his usual self after missing the whole frigging 2nd half of the season.
:andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona: :andyandbarcelona:

So what now, Lippi is actually helping Milan? Who cares about the NT and that Gattuso is hurting the NT right now?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fuck the game.

Who is the hostess on the Sky Sport feed?????

Oh my god, I'm gonna whip it out right here at work and fap fap fap until I pass out

Jul 15, 2006
Yes, but giving him playing time in order to regain that fitness might not be the smartest decision at this point in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)