FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's fairly easy to get Italian citizenship for EU citizen, Andy. So I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. And who the fuck cares? I like Italy and I like Italian, so I support Italy. You on the other hand have never been to the place. You wouldn't know Firenze from Rome. Yet you have to hate people who like Italy.
Again, do you have Italian citizenship?

Sorry-assed fans.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Whatever, Andy. It was very obvious that Italy deserved to win. And the red card was just. It was a horrible challenge. And I think Belgium would beat the US. You just have the advantage of playing in that stupid cup. You have to beat.. what Costa Rica to get in the Confederations Cup?

Sour loser, Andy, that's what you are.
Naw, we'd beat Belgium. I am sure of it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andries your such a shit stirrer its unbelievable & Andy keeps falling for your shit.:lol:
I know. It's too easy. The man is obviously frustrated. I don't understand why though. His team played the world champions. Losing is normal.

Mar 30, 2006
America were owning Italy's ass & simply put they were stunned by their work ethic,determination & the americans were outrunning italy in the first half.Had Clark not been sent off Italy would be in deep shit right now.I dont rate landon donovan but he was running at Chiellini & Legro & they were shit scared to tackle the man.

Put your Italian bias aside.
America have some of the best work ethic out of all the football teams I have seen. It impresses me alot.

You know if Italy actually lost this game it owuld have probably been better for them in the long run. Cuz then Maybe Lippi would call up (and play) players like Cassano, Santacroce, Motta, Marchisio and Balotelli.

Players like Quagliarella, Pepe, Leggro should not be getting games for Italy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No they didn't. They were all a lot less bad. You'd have to be friggin' blind.

Or American.
Go watch the play again. It's a yellow card no doubt, but other than that it's harsh.

FIFA's rules of the game state that if the last defender interferes with a goal scoring opportunity then a red card is automatically given. Chiellini did that. It wasn't even a rule that says it's up to the referee's discussion. It's automatic.

Grosso's elbow was just dirty. You have to be blind to miss that. And I'm not even going to bring your nationality into the discussion because I don't need to.;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Get over the loss man! Why are you so fucking bitter.. even with 11 men Italy would've still beaten this sorry excuse of a team. You, like your team, are a bunch of whining pussies. :agree:
I already congratulated the Juventus players on the Azzurri and the Italian fans who have citizenship. They're cool with me. :tup:

Do you have Italian citizenship?

Sorry-assed fans.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know. It's too easy. The man is obviously frustrated. I don't understand why though. His team played the world champions. Losing is normal.
You fall on his shit too sometimes though :D
No matter who's the provoker, it's pure gold whenever one of you is teasing the other one.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Wrong. I am not a fucking glory-hunter. I have met so many fake Italian fans who have pissed me off as much. You're referring to glory-hunters, and I have met many who suddenly change from being a France fan to a Brazilian fan. I was born watching Italia play.
you missed my point then, what i mean is that not everyone is born in a country where football is regarded as a main sport, there are countries whos football culture is down low, and they just s--k totally, no chance to make any tournament.

I am not stating that a fan will support this nation in 04, that nation in 06 etc, but the fact that if you are from lets say Tahiti, Mongolia or some other country where football is just damn average, doesnt take away your rights to support some other country in football tournaments, aka there might live a die hard Germany NT fan in Mongolia who has supported German NT since 98.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)