FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (38 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You not think Santon would do better than Zambrotta?
I think it's a gamble. Santon is what 18 yrs old? I thought until the USA ran out of steam that all four of Italy's defenders looked like crap. I don't know that Santon would make a difference.

Unless of course the referee decides to gift Italy an early red card. Then by all means play Santon.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Ok, you American fans are whining because Clark was sent off instead of getting a yellow card. And you are whining because you didn't get a couple of penalties. Let us just say that Clark never got sent off. Do you seriously think you would win the game with that type of football? And what, you can't score goals without penalties?

Don't take anything personal (even though I know I will cause some of you to flame my ass :D)

Apr 12, 2004
Ok, you American fans are whining because Clark was sent off instead of getting a yellow card. And you are whining because you didn't get a couple of penalties. Let us just say that Clark never got sent off. Do you seriously think you would win the game with that type of football? And what, you can't score goals without penalties?

Don't take anything personal (even though I know I will cause some of you to flame my ass :D)
ban

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Marceℓℓo;2035618 said:
You don't have to like Italy,just show a little more respect towards Italy.So you hate Italy because of De Rossi's elbow?I don't really understand that to be honest.If let's say Onyewu kicked the shit out of Del Piero I wouldn't automatically hate the whole US.That's ridicolous.
I like a couple of their players, but I think Grosso, Gattuso, Camo, De Rossi are dirty.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
US were the better team in the first half, even after the red card.

To suggest the red card didn't have a massive impact on the game is extremely foolish.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßüякε;2035630 said:
If they aren't from those countries, then yea, they are mock fans.
I don't know dude, I've supported Italy since I was a little kid. I have no idea what a mock fan is but if you want me to support my country instead, I can't because Armenia as it right now, is not my "Armenia", it's really "East Armenia", as I'm from the West. Being born in Lebanon doesn't help me either because I'm not Lebanese. My passport you say? It's not Armenian or Lebanese, it's Syrian only because my great grandparents had to flee there because of the genocide. And I was raised in the U.A.E nearly my entire life.

What team do you want me to support Burke ?

I'll stick with the one I've found a passion to since I was a little kid, and that is Italy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

We were outplaying Italy at the time. Until Rossi came on we outplayed them with only ten men. If we had eleven men we would have had a holding midfielder, so yes I believe the US would have won had it not have been for the red card.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Oh yeah, I'm sure Clark being sent off had no effect on the final score. :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)