FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (8 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
What is debatable about it?

HE WAS INTERFERING WITH PLAY, HENCE THE OWN-GOAL!
And honestly, do you have Italian citizenship?

If you don't and like the Azzurri, I couldn't give a rat's ass what you have to say.

Red is correct here.
That, again, is debatable. If you scream, it will still be debatable. And like Red said, under the current rule, the offside tends to favor the attacking team.

No, and I don't even speak Italian. But wait, you're a Juve fan aren't you? And Juve is an ITALIAN team, according to your theory, should you be watching Chicago Fire and New England Revolution games instead of serie A. I mean, that is ofcourse unless you have the Italian citizenship :andyandbarcelona:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Andy&Aaron...

why don't you show a little respect towards Italy at least?You can hate the non-Italian Azzurri fans all you want- I don't understand their passion for Italy either- but what you do is a bit too much IMO.

Congrats for a good game by the US BTW.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Marceℓℓo;2035604 said:
Andy&Aaron...

why don't you show a little respect towards Italy at least?You can hate the non-Italian Azzurri fans all you want- I don't understand their passion for Italy either- but what you do is a bit too much IMO.

Why should we respect Italy? We don't like Italy. It all stems back to the De Rossi elbow on McBride in the last WC. If you were a US fan you might understand that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2035604 said:
Andy&Aaron...

I said congrats to the Juventus players and the Italian Azzurri fans.

What else do you want me to say?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
That, again, is debatable. If you scream, it will still be debatable. And like Red said, under the current rule, the offside tends to favor the attacking team.

No, and I don't even speak Italian. But wait, you're a Juve fan aren't you? And Juve is an ITALIAN team, according to your theory, should you be watching Chicago Fire and New England Revolution games instead of serie A. I mean, that is ofcourse unless you have the Italian citizenship :andyandbarcelona:
thats club football though.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
There always seems to be controversy surrounding Team USA whenever they lose in these types of competitions. Then again, there always seems to be some sort of controversy when Italy loses even when they're not involved. Both think they deserve so much tsk tsk.

Heja Sverige! :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Can an American player without Italian citizenship play for Juventus?

Yes.

Can he play for Italy without Italian citizenship?

No.

That's the difference.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Why should we respect Italy? We don't like Italy. It all stems back to the De Rossi elbow on McBride in the last WC. If you were a US fan you might understand that.
You don't have to like Italy,just show a little more respect towards Italy.So you hate Italy because of De Rossi's elbow?I don't really understand that to be honest.If let's say Onyewu kicked the shit out of Del Piero I wouldn't automatically hate the whole US.That's ridicolous.

Apr 12, 2004
That's harsh :(

What about Brazillian fans ? Argentinian fans ? France fans ?
If they aren't from those countries, then yea, they are mock fans.
There always seems to be controversy surrounding Team USA whenever they lose in these types of competitions. Then again, there always seems to be some sort of controversy when Italy loses even when they're not involved. Both think they deserve so much tsk tsk.

Heja Sverige! :)
Shut up, Sweden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)