FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 (51 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Exactly he makes a killing as it is,so personal accolades & collecting silverware with pool is far more important than making a killing & wasting his career.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

New Zealand vs Spain

Confederations, Group A, R1
Sunday 14 June 2009. 18.30
Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Rustenburg

Arabic Comm.--ART Sports-- FLV-1150Kbps--320*240

Pre Match Video

Confederations Cup 2009 Preview
Click Here for Video

Training before the Match
Click Here for Video

Goals

First Goal for Spain by Torres 6
Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Spain by Torres 15
Click Here for Video

Third Goal for Spain by Torres 17
Click Here for Video

Fourth Goal for Spain by Fabregas 25
Click Here for Video

Fifth Goal for Spain by Villa 48
Click Here for Video

Extras

Nice Freekick by Mulligan 43
Click Here for Video

Missed Chances for Spain by Arbeloa 56 & Villa 59
Click Here for Video

Mar 30, 2006
Exactly he makes a killing as it is,so personal accolades & collecting silverware with pool is far more important than making a killing & wasting his career.
I do think he might play for Barca some day as when he played for Atletico he had a great record against them and Barca have always admired him. Plus he used to go on and on about what a great club they were and how the Nou Camp was his favorite stadium.

He will remain at Liverpool though as long as Rafa is there and as long as they can afford to keep him (i hear their finances are not very good)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
City offered like 50 million last year and Torres laughed in their faces.
Ahhhh... though one of my favorite moments of Euro 2008 was hearing the ESPN announcers jizz in their pants over Torres during the semi-final... and watching our boy Giorgio Chiellini outright destroying him, taking him out of the match.

Not a single USA announcer figured out wtf was going on and why their beloved Torres was not on the scoresheet. :andyandbarcelona:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ahhhh... though one of my favorite moments of Euro 2008 was hearing the ESPN announcers jizz in their pants over Torres during the semi-final... and watching our boy Giorgio Chiellini outright destroying him, taking him out of the match.

Not a single USA announcer figured out wtf was going on and why their beloved Torres was not on the scoresheet. :andyandbarcelona:
:seven:

Figures.

Who the hell is Chiellini?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:seven:

Figures.

Who the hell is Chiellini?
I was just looking at the US squad. It's not particularly weak, but for a nation your size it's almost embarrassing. There's definitely some quality there, but you ought to do better. I guess it's only a matter of time before the US start to dominate in football too though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I was just looking at the US squad. It's not particularly weak, but for a nation your size it's almost embarrassing. There's definitely some quality there, but you ought to do better. I guess it's only a matter of time before the US start to dominate in football too though.
Apart from basketball i can't see any team sport that is popular in Europe were US are dominant.. There are some team sports where they are good like hockey, but not dominant. And i can't see them dominating in world football anytime soon. Of course we can only guess what will happen after 20 years, but right now i can't see many arguments why US may win the WC 2014 for example.

Jun 15, 2009
Spain were sick last night, they're going to take some stopping but the Italians can certainly do that.

The USA won't be pushovers tonight. They've got some good players but they're not dominant because most good athletes and talented sportsmen in the US drift into other sports such as American Football and Basketball, which are the games of the working classes.

I think that Italy will win 2-1 tonight but I'm definitely going to play along with http://football3s.com to make the game a bit more interesting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The U.S were always a pain in the ass for italy, i won't be suprised if they'll win tonight or got a draw from this game + italy always begin their tournaments slowly losing or drawing their first games.

Any streams for brazil's game guys ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)