FIFA Club World Cup 2007 (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a great defense by Milan :lol2:
Palacio was alone between 6 Milan players and he scored.

1:1 for now. Inzaghi in 21st minute and Palacio equalised a minute later

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
italian football's future in milan's hands:rolleyes:

if they can't score one more goal,there will be no calcio

:redalert:
Not just Italian football, you silly. Our transfers depend on this match.
VDV and Diego called Secco at half time telling him they'll sign for Juve if Milan wins and they'll sign for Inter if Milan lose.
:evil:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, this Boca didn't stand a chance anyway. Milan are the stronger team

Btw, Turk, if Gattuso is a dog then what is the one who replaced him ? The player with #5 who used to play with us 2 years ago.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now this is a humiliation
4:1 and 20 minutes to go

Btw, did you guys notice how classy and with how much respect for their captain Milan played when they scored the 3rd goal ?
Maldini was on the ground waiting for someone to kick the ball outside so he'll get help from the medicals, while Milan players didn't do that but they continued playing and they scored a goal on counter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
FT 4:2

Milan wins the tournament while Juve wins 100m dollars, signing of 5 world class players and the citizens of Turin will get the oportunity to watch Maldini parading with the trophy on the streets of Turin. Great victory for Juve, for European and for Italian football.

On a serious note, absolutely deserved win for Milan. They are a one man team but that one man is real gold. Kaka with a goal and 2 assists today and he's the MOM.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ivanovic, VDV, Diego, Pasqual, Hamsik and Hunter have all arrived to Torino and signed contracts with Juventus. Thank you Milan, thank you Inzaghi.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no way,we can get four of them because they scored just 4.
But Turk, you forgot the 2 goals they scored to Liverpool in CL final !
We're still waiting for our 2 world class players we were supposed to get back then.
2 to Liverpool + 4 to Boca = 6 world class players.

I'm so excited. I can't stop refreshing calciomercato, goal.com and channel4 waiting to hear which are the players we'll sign today.

Jul 2, 2006
But Turk, you forgot the 2 goals they scored to Liverpool in CL final !
We're still waiting for our 2 world class players we were supposed to get back then.
2 to Liverpool + 4 to Boca = 6 world class players.

I'm so excited. I can't stop refreshing calciomercato, goal.com and channel4 waiting to hear which are the players we'll sign today.
also they conceded 3 goals in 2 finals

3 world class players + 3 flop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)