Fifa 2007/8 (2 Viewers)

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
fifa 08 is supposed to come out september 25th or sometime in that week.
i am currently loving life with fifa 07 playing as juventus. i always keep del piero in my starting lineup and try to keep almost all italians and i never have any brazilians or french.(exceptions are kaka and trezeguet)
my team is as follows
-----------------------buffon-------------
chiellini---cannavaro-------barzagli---lahm--------------pirlo-------------de rossi-----------------------
nedved--------------------------------------lampard
---------del piero-----------------gilardino
the rest of my team is; trezeguet, g. rossi, quagliarella, Curci, palladino, aquilani, mertesacker, criscito, mantovani, andreoli, montolivo, mirante, paro, marchisio, camoranesi.
i am a big fan of the azzurrini so i have a number of italian youth on my squad.
:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

drucurl

Aug 13, 2007
hello Juventinos I 'm new here....don't worry not another milanista to cause trouble....I made friends with Tony29 (who claims he's an evil juventino too from milanmania.com)
I just wanted to share that when I began manager mode in fifa 07 My team was:

---------------Dida--------------

--Oddo--Nesta---Maldini--Kaladze

-------------Gattuso---------------

--Seedorf-----------------Pirlo----

---------------Kaka----------------

--Superman (R99 ) --Gila------

Now in 2019 it's

------------Lachs----------------

M.Richards-Pique-Senderos-G.Bale
--------------Kruzka--------------

--CR7-------------------A.Guardado

------------Gio Do Santos---------

---R.Sobis----------Kun Aguero----

So judging from the very accurate predictions of this magical game....you won't stand a chance against us until maybe 2030 :biggrin:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hello Juventinos I 'm new here....don't worry not another milanista to cause trouble....I made friends with Tony29 (who claims he's an evil juventino too from milanmania.com)
I just wanted to share that when I began manager mode in fifa 07 My team was:

---------------Dida--------------

--Oddo--Nesta---Maldini--Kaladze

-------------Gattuso---------------

--Seedorf-----------------Pirlo----

---------------Kaka----------------

--Superman (R99 ) --Gila------

Now in 2019 it's

------------Lachs----------------

M.Richards-Pique-Senderos-G.Bale
--------------Kruzka--------------

--CR7-------------------A.Guardado

------------Gio Do Santos---------

---R.Sobis----------Kun Aguero----

So judging from the very accurate predictions of this magical game....you won't stand a chance against us until maybe 2030 :biggrin:
are you serious? its milan in 2019 you guys will have the same damn players you do know. only youll be a retirement home and not a football team.
i dont really care if milanista are on this forum (as long as their not inter or barca fans) but honestly why are there so damn many of you on this forum???

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i gonna buy fifa 2008 tomorrow (they wouldn't sell it to me today because of some rules they had to respect.) because it's too long to wait for pes 7 ( i will buy it ofcourse) and i want to play with the new juve :p. and for my lineup i only play with players that are with juventus i don't want others to be in juve.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
PES my friend PES, there's enough realism to make you play for one whole day and not notice and say "hey..did I just lose my job?"

Apr 15, 2006
i just played it and i do feel that the gmaeplay has improved. i hate it that the sprint key isnt E anymore! :sad: but yeah, the goalkeeper AI has definitely improved. still need to get used to the manual thru balls n crosses though!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I have FIFA 08 on PS2, and it is definitely more difficult, and the keepers are almost unbeatable

I may get the xbox, I have read that its the best soccer game yet on that system (and hopefully PES will one up them...then I'll buy that game as well !!)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i love the new option on fifa 08, where you can choose to be just one player in the whole team, and the others will be controlled by the computer. It would be so cool to play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)