CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #162
    add me@PS4

xXx_HotPlaya$$$_xXx
    I was gonna add you but that tag is too douchey,

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if people on ps4 want to join a tuz pro clubs team, let me know cause I'll create one.

I've had this idea for a while; we shoud make our pros to look (including name and everything else) like their real life counterparts, but with Juve legends instead.

So for example If i'm the AM guy and choose to be Baggio I'll make my pro so he looks like him, number included. If @Hustini wants to be a ST he could be, I don't know, Inzaghi or Vieri or Rossi, etc.... You get the drill. :D

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    I was gonna add you but that tag is too douchey,

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if people on ps4 want to join a tuz pro clubs team, let me know cause I'll create one.

I've had this idea for a while; we shoud make our pros to look (including name and everything else) like their real life counterparts, but with Juve legends instead.

So for example If i'm the AM guy and choose to be Baggio I'll make my pro so he looks like him, number included. If @Hustini wants to be a ST he could be, I don't know, Inzaghi or Vieri or Rossi, etc.... You get the drill. :D
    I used to be Nedved in fifa12. :touched: I don't know if you ever came across our team on PS3. There was this dude from North Carolina who was Ibra up front with bunch of others.
    This shit is fun fellas. who ever got the game on PS4 should try this.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #165
    Alright, the team is ready for whoever wants to join (on PS4).

The only thing is that you have to create a pro that in RL played in the role for Juventus that you'll play in the game. I made a Platini for the Trequartista position. So all the other roles are available.

Search for TUZ legends

@Hustini @B3N @Tak! @AFL_ITALIA @W @Salvo @igortudor @Kyle @JUVEMAN1211 and everybody else

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Alright, the team is ready for whoever wants to join (on PS4).

The only thing is that you have to create a pro that in RL played in the role for Juventus that you'll play in the game. I made a Platini for the Trequartista position. So all the other roles are available.

Search for TUZ legends

@Hustini @B3N @Tak! @AFL_ITALIA @W @Salvo @igortudor @Kyle @JUVEMAN1211 and everybody else
    In. Getting it today. Add me gay boys sensualsuavesal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    It makes me want to burn things.

And then I just end up giving away possession within seconds.
    it's more realistic i guess but with only 10 minute games its resulted in a ton of boring draws for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Just played online and its pretty fun. Gameplay seems to suit person vs. person much better than career mode. The AI is fucked in this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)