FIFA 16 (5 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
When it comes to player faces, Juve pretty much got shafted this year again. Only new faces for Lemina and Cuadrado, while Barzagli still has long hair, and Dybala(far right) looks terrible, while Lichtsteiner's face is a joke.

Looks like making the CL final 4 months ago hasn't made fifa want to give us some real faces. Asamoah, Sandro, Sturaro, Hernanes, Zaza, Pererya and Neto all have generic looks.

$Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 12.47.24 PM.png View attachment 55183 $Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 12.47.55 PM.png

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I'm personally really enjoying the game at the moment. I played both demos for FIFA and PES and while I found PES's gameplay to be much more fun, I can't get past the presentation and licensing PES lacks. That being said, I still find FIFA fun. This years edition is no different. The gameplay feels fluid and fun. Juve are actually rated pretty well imo and EA actually gave us some decent player ratings. UT is fun as hell and addictive as usual (spent 40 bucks on FIFA points to open some packs yesterday to get absolutely shit) but that's how it goes I suppose. People will nitpick about how passing sucks, pace abusers, etc. but I find the game fine honestly. I don't get too worked up about it.

I'm on the PSN currently if anyone wants to add me and lose a few games lol : Turin_Giants is my PSN name. NA if that matters.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #134
    I'm personally really enjoying the game at the moment. I played both demos for FIFA and PES and while I found PES's gameplay to be much more fun, I can't get past the presentation and licensing PES lacks. That being said, I still find FIFA fun. This years edition is no different. The gameplay feels fluid and fun. Juve are actually rated pretty well imo and EA actually gave us some decent player ratings. UT is fun as hell and addictive as usual (spent 40 bucks on FIFA points to open some packs yesterday to get absolutely shit) but that's how it goes I suppose. People will nitpick about how passing sucks, pace abusers, etc. but I find the game fine honestly. I don't get too worked up about it.

I'm on the PSN currently if anyone wants to add me and lose a few games lol : Turin_Giants is my PSN name.
    Will do later. I'm not playing online yet, just enjoying CM for the moment. But I will once that gets boring so we can play.

In fact we should make a Tuz pro club, who's up to the task?

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    Will do later. I'm not playing online yet, just enjoying CM for the moment. But I will once that gets boring so we can play.

Cool cool just let me know what your PSN tag is so I know to add ya. How is CM this year? I usually play a season or to but after a while it gets too easy. I'm more of a multiplayer guy myself.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #136
    Cool cool just let me know what your PSN tag is so I know to add ya. How is CM this year? I usually play a season or to but after a while it gets too easy. I'm more of a multiplayer guy myself.
    CrimsonianKing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and CM is great. Still lacks a bit of depth but the new training system can keep you busy for a while.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010

Remember asking for clubs a few years back here. Thats where its at, best thing that happened to fifa. :agree: had a monstrous club back in '12

I'll join if i get a ps4 instead of upgrading my gpu, still undecided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)