FIFA 15 (37 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I play on pc.. Nothing new in career mode tbh. Bit of tweaks and visual changes.

The audio is awfull tbh. You can clearly hear the new lines they recorded, the quality is dreadfull aswel.

defending is sluggish, dont like it

- - - Updated - - -

thirdly, you cant skip goal celebrations anymore.

So if you get a stupid goal against, you have to watch it the next 20 seconds

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Stupid shit like this genuinely makes me not want to buy the game.

Oh, and of course Pirlo is only a 84.
Pirlo at 84 is alright in my books.

What's absolutely criminal is Vidal 85, Asamoah 79, Lichtsteiner 77, Barzagli 83, Buffon 82, Di Natale 78.....

Seriously, just typing that irritated me massively. I'm more and more convinced they're trolling.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Pirlo at 84 is alright in my books.

What's absolutely criminal is Vidal 85, Asamoah 79, Lichtsteiner 77, Barzagli 83, Buffon 82, Di Natale 78.....

Seriously, just typing that irritated me massively. I'm more and more convinced they're trolling.
True, but they don't play like they are rated. Asamoah/Litch play like they are 85 for me in Fifa. Buffon hardly lets goals in. Vidal keeps going for 90 minutes holding R2.

I feel you though. They trolled us last year with ratings as well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I bought this a few days ago on PS3, the squads are not updated. For example Welbeck is at United, Falcao is still in Roma etc.

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything to do about that other than doing it all manually?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I bought this a few days ago on PS3, the squads are not updated. For example Welbeck is at United, Falcao is still in Roma etc.

This might be a stupid question, but is there anything to do about that other than doing it all manually?
Nope, same thing every year. Just have to wait until the first squad update.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm what you guys call a noob when it comes to these things, so expect some really silly questions :p

Is this update you're talking about automatic, is it one of those that pop up when you open the game?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

u wot

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011

Are you connected to the internet? If so, you should have the squads updated automatically. Either that, or you can go to the options somewhere or the squad files and click 'update roster' or something like that and it should pull the current squads up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I miss tearing @Klin, @Monco and @Nzoric apart. I really need to buy a PS4. I refuse to buy it for PS3. I ain't no poor Lithuanian.
how many wealthy Lithuanians do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you were sold Fifa 1985 mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)