FIFA 15 (18 Viewers)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
PES 5 and 6 were amazing, now theyre just shit imo

Fifa 15 so far feels better than 14, at least its harder to score. Hopefully they'll remove the exploits like finesse etc.

Found Oscar and G.Johnson in packs so far :p
It has never been so easy to score. GK's and the whole defence in general is broken as fuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm only having demo experience, but this fifa gigantically reminds me of fifa 2000.

In fifa 2000, you didnt need to do dribbels, stopping the sprint, and changing direction 45 degrees at the right time (just movement stick), basically put the defender entirely wrong.

In this fifa, i have that exact same impression. Wether you just use movementcontroll, or add the dribbeling trigger aswel, stopping sprint and changing direction alone seems so overpower against defenders, and if they stand off to compensate, it becomes relatively easy to go past them with the "kick ball into space with the right side stick.

Now i know i'm average. I can manage on world class with a good team that has tecnical players so i'm not really good at this game. But this seems so overpowered to me.

How is it for you guys, who are alot more experienced and better at this game then me ? And how is this online ?

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I dont want to sound like a twat but to me it was always quite easy to score. Even online i'd win by over 3 or 4 goals in most matches..and I didnt play like a cunt (sweaty goals/crosses).

The only thing that pissed me off is that since I attacked so much i'd concede a lot of counter attacks or corners. This year (on the demo at least) i'm finding it harder to score but it could be that its cos I haven't played it much.

Zach I haven't played against the computer as much as i've played friends so I cant really answer your question but lets hope they fix it for the full release! Aside from that Goalkeepers are too OP atm..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're not a twat, just pretty good at the game ;)

Goalkeepers seemb to be OP indeed. Good luck trying to rifle one in at the starting game with Gerard vs Hart. And thats on semi pro.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only distance goals i've scored so far, were usually very lucky one timed rockets that swerved back inside, and came off the crossbar.

one small trick from 18-14 meters. if you run somewhat straight at the keeper, going 45degrees to the right for just one step and immediatly shoot left corner, is allmost a guaranteerd goal, cause the keeper will step out to the wrong side, leaving a gap.
Wich kinda is a bit realistic imo

Whats also nice is if you are comming from the side and the keeper is of his line, is to run 2/3 steps to his right and then shoot, cause you also create a gap. That juve-PSG video had a fine example of those

If he doesnt, rocket in the short corner. Will eighter be goal or corner 85% of the time.

All of this probably sounds noobish, but i'm having some fun with it. Some. Cause honestly its just not the same when you cant select juve and have to do with chelsea in the demo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
my name is hustinkipoo on ps4

:D
@Klin @Bianconero_Aus @Kyle @Jem83

Dont care if you have ps4 add me anyways

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This PSG 433 is just not doing it for me. barely playing it on worldclass, nothing works when i try the 433 stock formation versus barcelona

Then i change to the middle 4231 formation with cavani top, zlatan behind, lavezzi and lucas on the wings, black guy and verratti behind. Suddenly everything works.

dat 4231

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)