FIFA 13 (2 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I was watching an episode of the lost on my computer while playing that game to the end, my bad.

I'm not cocky and I've not been to a boot camp, I've just figured out your one trick :D
Nizzypuff, pls. I could hear you screaming all the way over here (and no, not because of the smoke monster in Lost).

- - - Updated - - -

I told you, you won't win many more games against me, and the ones you will win will be down to pure luck boxing. Prove me wrong, DO IT BRAH.
I'll beat you in our next 5 H2H games, how about that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Do you realize that you both have a worse head to head statistic against someone that didn't know how to use the X button when defending? :D
I believe we have a very similar head to head record, and that's thanks to you being clinical. Lately you have been my bitch though.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I bet you that Badass is going to lose his virginity before you win one more trophy against me.
Only because Badass is a stud. :strong:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that all you have to say? Do you want me to post how many times did I beat you? Consecutively?

Don't make me avatar bet you, bitch.
You never beat me three times consecutively, that's for sure.
Also, I love how you both disregard me for being clinical. I'm sure you also think that Trezeguet dude was overrated.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You never beat me three times consecutively, that's for sure.
Also, I love how you both disregard me for being clinical. I'm sure you also think that Trezeguet dude was overrated.
You sound like a Liverpool fan with the "We won 5 CLs, how many did you win" bullshit. :lol:

You know why? Because deep down you know you're the inferior one among us and we have figured you all out.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You sound like a Liverpool fan with the "We won 5 CLs, how many did you win" bullshit. :lol:

You know why? Because deep down you know you're the inferior one among us and we have figured you all out.
You do realize that I am the one that have the bragging rights and not the other way around? :)
You were the one yelling about the 5-1 result 10 matches ago.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You do realize that I am the one that have the bragging rights and not the other way around? :)
You were the one yelling about the 5-1 result 10 matches ago.
What 10 matches ago? :lol:

It was the last match of the previous season. Let's not forget, that was not the only match I destroyed you in. The results tell a different story. Remember the Real - Bayern game? Casillas barely touched the ball all game. :lol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What 10 matches ago? :lol:

It was the last match of the previous season. Let's not forget, that was not the only match I destroyed you in. The results tell a different story. Remember the Real - Bayern game? Casillas barely touched the ball all game. :lol:
No, I don't remember the details of our games. Beating you has become an everyday thing. What I do know is that I beat you 3-0 in our last season and that you are behind overall H2H.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)