FIFA 13 (4 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you're not very good, play against Voller. He's everyone's bitch around these parts.
It's true. The best way to defend against Völler is just to remove the control from the defender facing the player he's controlling. He always run straight into him :rofl:

edit: What a noob :rofl:

Mad love Völler :brah:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I let you win. I freaking crashed you 5-1 the other day with Fiorentina. :lol:
"I let you win" is a pathetic defense even by Maltese standards. But it's good that you keep on to your memories about beating me because those memories will be the closest thing you'll get to beating me in Fifa again.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
"I let you win" is a pathetic defense even by Maltese standards. But it's good that you keep on to your memories about beating me because those memories will be the closest thing you'll get to beating me in Fifa again.
Funny how you're not responding to me after I demolished you in three straight wins. I was up 5-0 in after the first 23 minutes with Chelsea :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, whatever you're smoking, I want some. NOW! :rofl: :rofl:

Let's play tomorrow, but this time try not to let me open up your defense as a whore opens her legs in a cockfest. :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how you're not responding to me after I demolished you in three straight wins. I was up 5-0 in after the first 23 minutes with Chelsea :D
:lol: :lol:

It's so easy, isn't it?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, that game ended 5-4 and you were shitting your pants in the end. And I responded to you the other day by saying that it's funny how cocky you suddenly are since you went into bootcamp.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's like stealing pussy from the chicks Badass has been getting drunk all night.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that game ended 5-4 and you were shitting your pants in the end. And I responded to you the other day by saying that it's funny how cocky you suddenly are since you went into bootcamp.
I was watching an episode of the lost on my computer while playing that game to the end, my bad.

I'm not cocky and I've not been to a boot camp, I've just figured out your one trick :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Do you realize that you both have a worse head to head statistic against someone that didn't know how to use the X button when defending? :D
I told you, you won't win many more games against me, and the ones you will win will be down to pure luck boxing. Prove me wrong, DO IT BRAH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)