FIFA 12 (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Glad to see that it's still as frustrating & annoying as the last one I played (09).

The defending is odd as well. I've had games where it worked quite well (only 1 clean sheet so far though), only to give up 12.000 chances in the next game.

Career mode seems nice so far.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Playing it a handful of times I've realised already that not everyone uses Barca and RM as was the case with FIFA11 and 10. So many people actually use Juve in FIFA12 which is a good thing. How do you check the Juve supporters ratings?

Don't know why everyone is complaining about the defending - it's all about mastering the technique

Top game!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like to keep the team as it is for a few seasons, feels more real :p
I always play the first season with the default Juventus team (minus Iaq, Amauri, Grosso etc.) and only make maybe one or two signings in January.
I turned the board up to world class. So I can't buy anyone for a while.
How is that? My board has been on World Class and I've bought numerous players. Expensive ones too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just finished my first season of manager mode. I dominated the first half of the season, without losing a match, but somehow my team's form (especially defensively) and results dropped considerably in the last 15-16 games. I had a commanding lead atop the table but I lost 6 of those last 15 matches and almost lost 1st place. I did manage to finish the season six points above Inter and win the title but I got fucked in the Coppa Italia and was knocked out in the Semi's. I have to say Robinho is ridiculously good in this game. He scored four goals against me in the Coppa Italia and is basically the sole reason I was knocked out by Milan.

My overall record for that season was 28 wins 8 draws and 6 defeats.

For some reason the board has set me ridiculously low objectives for my second season. They asked me to win Serie A and the Coppa last season but now my objectives are a midtable finish and the coppa round of 16 :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)