FIBA World Basketball Championship 2010 in Turkey (5 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    Fantastic game that was. One of the best three matches I've seen so far. Top performance from the two National teams.

Serbia are such a joy to watch, really. If they repeat the same performance they can reach the final.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Amazing 3 points by Teodosič at the end of the game.
    Yes. But he was giving somehow too much space for that shot IMO. He had couple of seconds left and the Spanish player had to squeeze him there instead of giving him 1meter + space.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Yes. But he was giving somehow too much space for that shot IMO. He had couple of seconds left and the Spanish player had to squeeze him there instead of giving him 1meter + space.
    Yes, right. Maybe Garbajosa expected he can defend against him because he's taller than his opponent. But what happened, happened. Congrats to Serbia fans again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Well it was not really expected. It was too hard and Spain wanted ET. I agree it was silly but they didn't want to make a foul.

Fantastic game that was. One of the best three matches I've seen so far. Top performance from the two National teams.

Serbia are such a joy to watch, really. If they repeat the same performance they can reach the final.
    :agree:

We have a great team and they are all very young. We still make many silly mistakes. If we fix that, we're gonna do great. Not just now but in the next 10 years.

However it goes, I'm so proud of them. Spain went out, freakin' Spain.

For us.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    I can't stand Turkuglo or whatever his name is. That said, Turkey are playing one nice ass teamwork.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    What's your prediction? :)

Thanks!!!
    Close, very close games. But if I had to make my prediction, I see USA vs Serbia in the final.

But I'm cheering for Lithuania, they were in our group and it would make sense to hope/see them clinching the title.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Congrats to the USA, they were the better team.

And congrats to the Lithuania team, they are heroes in this championship!

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Fuck this. I can't believe what happened...

You guys are worse than fucking Inter.
    Serbia lost? I watched some of the 3rd quarter and Serbia were leading by like 8 or 9points? What happened? Bad 4th quarter?

Jul 2, 2006
    Serbia was the better team against Turkey. I hate their dirty play. I hope USA & Durant rapes their sorry asses.
    You sound like somebody raped your sorry ass in a back street of Istanbul.

Fuck this. I can't believe what happened...

You guys are worse than fucking Inter.
    You were the best opponent we played so far. Very young team and probably will achieve medals in next competitions. Teodosic is great.

It was a real party over here (Kosovo) tonight that Turkey won. There were even some fights and shootings between Albanians and serbians in the northern part of Mitrovica.

Gazi sve CETNIKE sve su to PICKICE !!!!
    Making our brothers from far lands happy is best part of winning a game. Kosova is not a far land though;)

Serbia lost? I watched some of the 3rd quarter and Serbia were leading by like 8 or 9points? What happened? Bad 4th quarter?
    Euro 2008 happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)