FIBA World Basketball Championship 2010 in Turkey (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
24 teams have qualified to the World Basketball Championship. The draw took place last week, check the groups out.

4 teams qualify from each group. Quarter finals= 8 teams, 4 in each group.

28 August 2010 will start.

Group A

Australia
Germany
Jordan
Argentina
Angola
Serbia

Group B

United States
Iran
Tunisia
Slovenia
Croatia
Brazil

Group C

Greece
Ivory Coast
Turkey
China
Russia
Puerto Rico

Group D

Spain
Lebanon:touched:
France
New Zealand
Canada
Lithuania

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Spain and US are probably the only teams that can cause us trouble. I still expect us to reach semis.

Our team is the youngest, and we're yet to show the real stuff.
    I think, Serbia, Argentina, USA and Spain will easily make the Semi's. Tell me more about Serbian NT. How many players play in NBA in-case you know?

I would like to know about Croatian NT also. Because I expect them to look or be similar to Serbia since they're Balkans too and it's known how good Balkans championships are.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I wanted to avoid them at all cost during the draw. Thank god we did avoid them.

We defeated France last World Cup. The only team we can't obviously beat is Spain in this group.
    Should we go to Turkey and watch them live?

what you think
    please discuss

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I think, Serbia, Argentina, USA and Spain will easily make the Semi's. Tell me more about Serbian NT. How many players do play in NBA in-case you know?
    Turkey is good too, you know Hido, and Okur. They have other good talents too. They will make the quarters for sure..

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Turkey is good too, you know Hido, and Okur. They have other good talents too. They will make the quarters for sure..
    Hido Turkuglo no? He's good. Okur, I'm not too sure, but his name sounds familiar to me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I think, Serbia, Argentina, USA and Spain will easily make the Semi's. Tell me more about Serbian NT. How many players play in NBA in-case you know?

I would like to know about Croatian NT also. Because I expect them to look or be similar to Serbia since they're Balkans too and it's known how good Balkans championships are.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_NBA_players

It's not NBA at all though. There are just so many talents, especially in the NLB league. Partizan is great, always has loads of talents, Zvezda is behind there.

I don't think Argies will go that far. Not sure about Croatia, if they will do good.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Aha I see.

Argentina are a team to avoid. They've won the WC couple of times before I guess.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I'm definitely going man. Can't miss this one for sure I'll be there.
    You serious? I have plans to make the U2 concert which is on 6 September, this one is 28 August right? If it is in Istanbul, and if you are there, then this is a done deal :D

Hido Turkuglo no? He's good. Okur, I'm not too sure, but his name sounds familiar to me.
    Yup Hidayet Turkoglu he is very good, played final last year remember? Mehmet Okur is the other Turkish player, not sure where he plays thou, but sure in NBA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)