Ferrara the actor/singer (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: Any of the Italian guys saw the Danone commercial with Ferrara, wife and his two kids?

It's really funny seeing Ferrara acting and also singing :D It's not his first commercial, anyone remember the birra Moretti commercial? (E Ferrara? Gioca, gioca!) ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
He's a great singer, I'd be the first to buy his album :thumb:
I would be second, but it's wierd, his voice does not match his person, if you know what I mean.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
:LOL: Would be really interesting to see, that after his career, he begins a new one as a singer!:D However I stand by him! Go Ciro! You are great! :strong:

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Nah his voice sucks in the commercial, in fact when he sings the tune of Danone to his kids, they just hide their ears with their hands :D

Yes Fabiana they'll probably show it on Rai as well.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    No what I meant is that his voice sucks just in this commercial. He starts singing badly on purpose to annoy his kids :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    No what I meant is that his voice sucks just in this commercial. He starts singing badly on purpose to annoy his kids :D
    That sounds more reasonable...since Ciro probably was the best voice in Il mio canto libero.

(And poor DP....seems you just can't have everything on one person...his voice is just a fraction better than Beckham....:groan: )

Any sites that we can download commercials by Juve players?? Especially local Italian ones?

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    No idea; I guess someone can maybe tape it and convert it to mpg?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Nah his voice sucks in the commercial, in fact when he sings the tune of Danone to his kids, they just hide their ears with their hands :D
    When I heard his voice in the commercial I was :eek: ...
    His kids thought the same thing and to make him shut up they gave him the Danette. :D

btw: He's a really :thumb: singer!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Yeah!!!!

Thanks for the efforts Vit! :cheesy:
    You're welcome :)

I asked our friend Fre about that, and she will be hunting on it.
    If she get it, I will let you know, and then... oh depends how big it will be, I will figure out, how to send it to you :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Oooohhh Fre!

OK then. I will wait to see if she can bring us any good news.

Btw thanks Fre for this effort! :)

Aug 1, 2003
    aiyaiyaiyaiyai, i wanna see the commercial!! pls make it available online.. is 'il mio canto libero' the album juve players did? they played it once at delle alpi and i heard it on tv.. its kinda.. interesting.. tee hee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)