Ferrara the actor/singer (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
He's a great singer, I'd be the first to buy his album :thumb:
ok, you've been smoking way to much pot. I'd be the last to buy it. None of the Juve players can sing, just listen to 'il mio canto libero'... it's terrible. I was so ashamed after hearing that crap. Couldn't they just have gotten Eros to sing it, and then sing along on the chorus or something... that would have been 5 gazillion times better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
aiyaiyaiyaiyai, i wanna see the commercial!! pls make it available online.. is 'il mio canto libero' the album juve players did? they played it once at delle alpi and i heard it on tv.. its kinda.. interesting.. tee hee
Sallyinzaghi, I have the 'il mio canto libero' video clip in my computer. If you can tell me how i can put it up here, i could try to do that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

ok, you've been smoking way to much pot. I'd be the last to buy it. None of the Juve players can sing, just listen to 'il mio canto libero'... it's terrible. I was so ashamed after hearing that crap. Couldn't they just have gotten Eros to sing it, and then sing along on the chorus or something... that would have been 5 gazillion times better.

Are you kidding??? :confused:

They are fantastic, especially Buffon with his "In un mondo che, prigioniero eeeeeee" :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
well... they arn't cut out to be singers for sure :D but i think they did quite well for a bunch of footballers ;)

m glad to say DP sounds a tad better than becks :D :D

oops....must :mute: now before i get attacked by Beckham fans :scared:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Are you kidding??? :confused:

They are fantastic, especially Buffon with his "In un mondo che, prigioniero eeeeeee" :D
no, are you?

The only reason you (anyone) like the song, is cuz it's the Juve players singing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:LOL:

ok both Kaliman and Goat have a point.........it was not bad assuming that all those guys dont have any idea of what they were doing...it was not that bad coming from a bunch of soccer players...and it was mainly for a good cause :) And and the arrangement itself was kind of beautyfull. With proffesional singers it would be much better.

If it were here,,,i would bought it because is juve....but no way ill buy a ferrara cD :(......unless he do a guitar instrumental cd with a lot of very good solos and great melodies ;)

Aug 1, 2003
OH YESSS i have d/l the il mio canto libero... well they didnt sound THAT bad, the song was kinda sweet actually. but i just had to laugh at alex.. tee hee

but its the thought that counts, no? they did it for the gaslini children.. how wonderful

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Ok, I've got this advert with Ciro now.
It has perfect quality, so it is 15 MB big, and as mpg video format, I hope you can see that, I can :)

I will keep it there for about 2 weeks, to let you download it.

Ciro advert

Thank you Fre for making it for us :kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)