Ferran Torres - AM R - Valencia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You can't jinx something that was actually never going to happen.

Close bread. It will be either Zaniolo - Berna + cash or we're staying with DC and Berna for another season.

Oh, and we already added Kulusevski.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we're going that route, then we also need an Arab, preferably Muslim, a Jew, and a real African. It's all about inclusion and integration.

#TuzLivesMatter
Good call on Arab.

It's all about shirt sales.

Who are the biggest Arab prodigies?

- - - Updated - - -

Finns have a good education system, I thought they're supposed to be smart. But what's with the Finns in this forum lol.

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
I don't believe you.
You can stay ignorant if you want to; it's not my problem.

"Arab Christians include descendants of ancient Arab tribes, who were among the first Christian converts, as well as some recent adherents of Christianity."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians
And there are plenty more of other ethnic/religious/cultural groups. The Arab World and the Orient are much more complex and heterogeneous than many people imagine.

- - - Updated - - -

Good call on Arab.

It's all about shirt sales.

Who are the biggest Arab prodigies?

- - - Updated - - -

Finns have a good education system, I thought they're supposed to be smart. But what's with the Finns in this forum lol.
Nowadays, it's probably Salah. He is such a loveable person and a fantastic player. Back in the days, Zidane was the biggest hit (probably contributed much to the popularity of Juve in the Arab World).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
HA? No, we aren't all Muslims. In fact, many of the indigenous people of Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt, and Lebanon are Christians.
- Posted by an Arab Christian that his origins go back about two thousand years back.
Street Cred :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)