Fernando Torres (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Torres would be ideal to suceed trez as our natural goal scorer at the club. but unless we get rid of zlatan or trez, funding to secure his signature will be tough.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Exactly and Torres isnt someone who will wait around for a few seasons on the bench. This kid can play with best right now.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Enron said:
Exactly and Torres isnt someone who will wait around for a few seasons on the bench. This kid can play with best right now.

Well, after watching the Barca/Atletico game i saw the interview with torres after the game. he was asked if the premiereship will see him soon playing in their league? and the way he responded indicated a clear NO! His preferred move he said would be italy. he'll look cool in our club colours! :agree:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
tassard said:
Torres is an amazing attacker with superb potential.But where will we fit him?
I guess no where. Only if zlatan decides to go away (i hope not).

IMO he will stay in spain for a few years.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I think he's overrated.

He scored twice against Barsa and no everyone's watching him, Milito scored four times against Madrid and soon everyone will be watching him.

:disagree:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i would like zlatan to stay at the club. If Torres was to join, i would consider selling trezeguet. trezeguet is in his late 20s, and even if he is a star striker, i see Torres being a great replacement.

to think the team would have zlatan and torres upfront with mutu behind would truly be amazing.

maybe real madrid would want trezeguet and offer cassano in return.

cassano, zlatan and torres all in the same team...wow!

i should stop dreaming now.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i havent seen a LOT of him,but ive heard great things about him.
is he a goal poacher like trez or more of a support forward?
either way,what worries me is his physical presence.he seems to be pretty lightweight when you think about the game in italy.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
axlrose85 said:
i havent seen a LOT of him,but ive heard great things about him.
is he a goal poacher like trez or more of a support forward?
either way,what worries me is his physical presence.he seems to be pretty lightweight when you think about the game in italy.
he is a combination of both, and can play anywhere i these positions, i really like the guy he is kinda fighter that we need but i don't want us to pay some rediculous fee for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)