Fernando Torres - ST - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Torres to Juve on loan + option to buy?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Marseille with a management which doesn't let anyone fuck with them. Aguero for 35? Pff I give you 32 and not a penny more.

*two weeks pass*

Aguero off to Man City

Marotta: Goddamn, I really thought we had the weather with us on this one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anything over a 15 million bid should be channelized towards Gonzalo, Luis or Jovetic. Fernando will continue to struggle till he gets some continuity, and I'd trust Vucinic, Matri and Quag ahead of him even if we made this move. I'll pass.
Matri and Quag arent nowhere near him, just stating the obvious.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The way I see it we can afford to give him a heavy salary if we loan him with option to buy. Besides, no one except Anzhi can match his current salary.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Chelsea treat him like an unwanted player and decide to bench him and make him sit way back on the bench I bet he'd love to get out of there and sign for another club for much less salary. Nobody in this world will give him close to anything he's getting right now and I just don't see Torres wasting his career for the money. He ain't no Amauri who saw his first fat contract at almost 30 years old, Torres has made a lot of money and I bet he'd give up about 4-5 million to become relevant again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we get ride of Janet, LowIQ, Gross, Melo-yellow, NoNewcci, Goat, Pez, Luca Brazzi....I'm sure we could afford higher wages for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We can do much better than Torres. I'd pass on him. He is 27 going on 28, so not exactly that young anymore, and I really don't think he'd suit Serie A. Higuain, or someone more powerful, more robust, and less injury prone.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We can do much better than Torres. I'd pass on him. He is 27 going on 28, so not exactly that young anymore, and I really don't think he'd suit Serie A. Higuain, or someone more powerful, more robust, and less injury prone.

Errmm... I seriously doubt that.

There surely are better strikers than Torres, but I don't see any of them joining Juve. Not that I think Torres is likely to happen, but atleast he seems to have hit a dead end at his club. I know the guy has been rather poor, but... we could do much better than Fernando Torres? Come on dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)