Fernando Llorente (17 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

fernando is known to be THE most hung guy in spain, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the reporter's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with nando barely able to force it past the knob, and the reporter moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on nandos throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
:lol2:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

fernando is known to be THE most hung guy in spain, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the reporter's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with nando barely able to force it past the knob, and the reporter moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on nandos throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

dat copy paste :touched:

so happy for nando :heart:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:agree:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dedicate this Cup to Llorente. I miss him. Im nostalgic tonight, i watched a clip of an away game against Milan in 2014 when he and Tevez scored and it brought tears to my eyes. Probably because i got reminded that i am getting old and that time flies ruthlessly. Forza Llorente, i am so happy he won Euro League.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Hmmmm. Cost effective but perhaps not the greatest idea. Mandzukic is a very similar player (who is better). Would rather have a reserve forward with a bit more speed for counters etc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i love nando, one of the most handsome and beautiful human beings, but he wouldn't get too much playtime behind mandzu and zaza.

if tevez would offer himself, though... :tuttosport:

May 22, 2007

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we get another high profile forward to replace Morata,Zaza will leave.If we are not replacing him with a fwd and are content with Berardi,he'll stay.Beppe's been talking like Berardi is a separate deal to Morata.
So far nothing in the market has developed yet.Ofcourse you're going to hear those kind of statements.

Feb 18, 2015
I wouldn't be worried If I were a juve fan (I'm almost in there BTW :lol:)... That piece of news must be coming from his brother (and manager). He's China's material right now. That's the only real offer he has had so far.

Sevilla will have a hard time getting rid of him. My bet is either Sevilla or Boro (Karanka called in Fernando but the wages were ridicusly low compared with the amount of money he's currently leeching from Sevilla)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)