Fernando Llorente (14 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Sevilla put a 20mil release clause on his contract

:anon:
I saw it and loled. Get a player to be released out of his contract -> sign him -> set a 20mln release clause -> ????? -> profit.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, not the best piece of business in our history. Quite bad actually.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As funny as that sounds, in Spanish Fa law they are all pretty much obligated to have these release clauses. 20m is pretty low. You should see the random 70-100m clauses they set for certain just decent - good players. Old Valencia team used to be experts at it lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Risked a lot to come here, gave his all, scored some important goals, and then leaves when his time is up. Very classy and humble player, I hope his next club is a better tactical fit for him. Good luck.

Jul 2, 2006
To China and UAE, so I guess it is true about the Turkish league being the stop off before retirement.
I would much rather do business with those than being robbed by a Spanish team. As a professional football director, if you can't be half as good as some random Turkish guy(most of the board members of Turkish clubs are not professionals) when it comes to selling, it is just another good reason to be fired.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sevilla put a 20mil release clause on his contract

:anon:
no one will pay that ofcourse. but i think clubs in Spain must have release clauses on all their players, think i read that few years ago when Barcelona was putting a ridiculous clause on Messis contract

- - - Updated - - -

@Lion how many goals will Llorente score against us?
same as Immobile :hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)