Fernando Llorente (26 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Giaccherini, Matri, Vucinic, Peluso, Quagliarella, Ogbonna, Vidal

Nope he cant sell. Because you know how to sell a striker that only wants spain and is on 4.5 mil wages

Tell me Jack, what spanish team can afford 4.5 mil wages + a good fee for llorente, and would be interested ?

Cause i cant think of anyone

- - - Updated - - -

WHo was it with the signature "the defender llorente is having an excellent game, taking the ball and giving it to his teammates with short simple passes" ?

Thats how "good" he was. Nearly all his goals were from his first season

THA
Lion or DP84 i think

but this "Marotta cant sell" is really a very boring and outdated phrase. is it Marottas job to search for a club to Llorente? he can only work with the offers he receives, and even with that its up to the players wish. if Valencia was offering 15M surely we would have sold him there, and Llorente would be happy to go there too. he cant go around offering Llorente to a bunch of clubs. everyone knows about Llorente, if there is someone that needs a player with his characteristics (in La Liga where he wants to be), they would send offers by now. everyone knows hes for sale and relatively cheap. i dont know what Marotta would have had to do in this situation to get more money

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fault free, not a $#@!ing single mistake :touched:
It's crazy. I defend Beppe all the time, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt going into the season until we see how our new signings do, and how good our team now is.

But... rescinding Llorente's contract and letting him go on a free, while signing Zaza for 18 mil is retarded. There really isn't a defense of this move.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh shiit! Nothing for LOLrente. Thought we would have recouped something at least. Obviously balancing the books is what it seems.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
I honestly think beppe's son was a hostage in the negotiation table. its like Monchi will kill him in front of :beppe: 's eyes unless he sends LOLrente for free. no :sarcasm: here.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Giaccherini, Matri, Vucinic, Peluso, Quagliarella, Ogbonna, Vidal

Nope he cant sell. Because you know how to sell a striker that only wants spain and is on 4.5 mil wages

Tell me Jack, what spanish team can afford 4.5 mil wages + a good fee for llorente, and would be interested ?

Cause i cant think of anyone

- - - Updated - - -

WHo was it with the signature "the defender llorente is having an excellent game, taking the ball and giving it to his teammates with short simple passes" ?

Thats how "good" he was. Nearly all his goals were from his first season

THA
It's not like we gave him those wages in the first place.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well we gave him those wages to get him to sign for free. And he was worth those wages for at least a year. And he helped us win titles (not so much last year but the year before he was good).

Now he's not worth the wages, which we gave him, so we are dumping him. It seems logical to me.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well we gave him those wages to get him to sign for free. And he was worth those wages for at least a year. And he helped us win titles (not so much last year but the year before he was good).

Now he's not worth the wages, which we gave him, so we are dumping him. It seems logical to me.
For free. To a team like Sevilla who has just won the EL last season and sold freaking Bacca for 30M this Summer. We were desperate of course, but we made the situation desperate ourselves. You don't go buy the amount of players and make big investments like we did and then only hope to sell players for a decent fee afterwards if you don't want to end up in such desperate situations.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lion or DP84 i think

but this "Marotta cant sell" is really a very boring and outdated phrase. is it Marottas job to search for a club to Llorente? he can only work with the offers he receives, and even with that its up to the players wish. if Valencia was offering 15M surely we would have sold him there, and Llorente would be happy to go there too. he cant go around offering Llorente to a bunch of clubs. everyone knows about Llorente, if there is someone that needs a player with his characteristics (in La Liga where he wants to be), they would send offers by now. everyone knows hes for sale and relatively cheap. i dont know what Marotta would have had to do in this situation to get more money
Not a fucking mistake :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's logical when Marotta does it but it is a laughing object if any other SD does it.

- - - Updated - - -

So giving him away for free was the obvious choice.
Not the obvious choice, it is the right thing to do. That was a master move.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We did, else some other team might have snapped him up. Iirc there was interest from the EPL.

However, he only performed one season. He doesnt anymore so we need to get rid of the salary. Since we apparently cant sell him and Sevilla is less in need of buying then we are of selling, we decide to take a drastic approach.

It remains strange. We seemed to decided to loan zaza and keep Llorente as backup cause we couldnt sell him. Suddenly, we keep zaza and decide to mutually terminate llorente.

Why ? Why do we suddenly need to free up that wage difference (zaza 2.2 vs llorente 4.5) ?

I dont know why. We need to see what happens comming week

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine the reactions by the SAME people who are justifying this move as if it was the obvious choice had it been Sabatini.
Ah, but this is typical Klin. Sooooo typical Klin.

People attack Marotta. Like you. Others defend because the attackers usually are irrational.

We dont attack Sabatini. But the people attacking Marotta will praise him endlessly. So we say Marotta is better.

none of the people you called "the SAME people" are ones that go out and trash Sabatini. We simply defend Marotta from irrational criticism from lesser beeings.

You, the people who attack Marotta, are "the SAME" people who attack. People defending Marotta arent attacking anyone. Nice try tho.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We did, else some other team might have snapped him up. Iirc there was interest from the EPL.

However, he only performed one season. He doesnt anymore so we need to get rid of the salary. Since we apparently cant sell him and Sevilla is less in need of buying then we are of selling, we decide to take a drastic approach.

It remains strange. We seemed to decided to loan zaza and keep Llorente as backup cause we couldnt sell him. Suddenly, we keep zaza and decide to mutually terminate llorente.

Why ? Why do we suddenly need to free up that wage difference (zaza 2.2 vs llorente 4.5) ?

I dont know why. We need to see what happens comming week

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, but this is typical Klin. Sooooo typical Klin.

People attack Marotta. Like you. Others defend because the attackers usually are irrational.

We dont attack Sabatini. But the people attacking Marotta will praise him endlessly. So we say Marotta is better.

none of the people you called "the SAME people" are ones that go out and trash Sabatini. We simply defend Marotta from irrational criticism from lesser beeings.

You, the people who attack Marotta, are "the SAME" people who attack. People defending Marotta arent attacking anyone. Nice try tho.
I never once praised Sabatini, you dildo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)