Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so great to to not see him here anymore.

that said though, what's with this current juve and not keeping forwards?

matri? 2 years and 1 year on loan

quag? 3 years

llorente? 2 years

tevez? 2 years

giovinco? 2.5 years

morata is so leaving next year
that was all to make room for the next generation. Morata (if he stays), Dybala, Berardi, Cerri (in the future :xfinger:), Coman, Zaza. even Mandzukic, i can see him staying atleast 4 seasons here

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Came for free. Left for free. Had one good year. Who cares. Wish him the best but just getting his wages off the books now is a bonus.

Mar 4, 2007
lets hope we can do it. ~5 days left, more than enough for Beppe to wrap up that AM :D

even if he doesent, im happy how we did this mercato
For me it will be okay mercato, but at the same time let's see how things turn out on the first part of the season. We won't get top AM during the January window because he will most likely not be available for the CL because of Cup tie with another team.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For me it will be okay mercato, but at the same time let's see how things turn out on the first part of the season. We won't get top AM during the January window because he will most likely not be available for the CL because of Cup tie with another team.
:tup: thats what i meant. last seasons mercato was even "worse" than this years, but all the players turned out very good. if we win Scudetto (and Coppa eventually) and reach QF/SF again in CL with this players then no one should complain about the AM. most of the players are very talented and with a lot of potential or established names in world football so better wait and see how the team does before rating some moves

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Matri is a better player than Zidane, I don't think anybody is disputing that fact.
Matri is top 3 all time. according to some experts, he is even the best player of all time. Pele for example never played in Europe while the best Maradona could do is UEFA Cup. we were on the verge of going out in group stage last season, but reached the final in the 2nd half of the season. what changed during January? Matri arrived. all well documented facts

Mar 4, 2007
:tup: thats what i meant. last seasons mercato was even "worse" than this years, but all the players turned out very good. if we win Scudetto (and Coppa eventually) and reach QF/SF again in CL with this players then no one should complain about the AM. most of the players are very talented and with a lot of potential or established names in world football so better wait and see how the team does before rating some moves
QF/SF is in the past. This is the year we should be considered top 3 clubs in Europe going into the new CL season. We won everything there is to win in the league and just go all out in Europe for once. Now we just going backwards again in my opinion. We really need at least a good AM. But let's see how things turn out.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes, but

CL finals lost by Matri: 1
CL finals lost by Zidane: 2

It evens itself out.
No it's 2-0 Matri because Zidane is more of a loser

- - - Updated - - -

QF/SF is in the past. This is the year we should be considered top 3 clubs in Europe going into the new CL season.
:lol: :lol:

sure we are :touched: Everything is gonna be alright. The doc is near

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
QF/SF is in the past. This is the year we should be considered top 3 clubs in Europe going into the new CL season. We won everything there is to win in the league and just go all out in Europe for once. Now we just going backwards again in my opinion. We really need at least a good AM. But let's see how things turn out.
i dont think anyone would be mad if we were to go out in QF vs Real/Barca/Bayern even with Tevez, Pirlo, Vidal still here + all these signings, as long as its not a 4/5-0. but yeah, lets wait. i have high expectations

- - - Updated - - -

OK I will keep that in mind. Roma fan :D
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)