Fernando Llorente (60 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think we did the lad a favor if true, for waiting a year on the bench for us, for aiding with Morata's settling period here despite knowing he was going to push him out of the 1st eleven. Still we shouldve made some money.

Good luck Nando, a true gentleman.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We will get the money for Pogba, its the guys on high salaries, selling to lower teams we struggle to get rid of.

He sold Matri for 11ml :D

Anyway, Marchisio posted his goodbyes to Nando on Insta.
Just noticed that i guess we can move this thread to the legends section now :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think we did the lad a favor if true, for waiting a year on the bench for us, for aiding with Morata's settling period here despite knowing he was going to push him out of the 1st eleven. Still we shouldve made some money.

I'm gonna miss him. Always had a smile on his face, even when he was benched for Morata. I wish him all the luck. Now go bench Immobile.
(We should have made some money off him. Even if we were doing him a favor.)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5073141 said:
I'm gonna miss him. Always had a smile on his face, even when he was benched for Morata. I wish him all the luck. Now go bench Immobile.
(We should have made some money off him. Even if we were doing him a favor.)
:agree: dude was all class.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

:agree:

A gentleman agreement with Llorente.

It is nice to see that not always players are treated like cattle.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
We rejected 6m from them just to give him for free?

Anyways i cant complain, this is a glorious mercato after signing a super quality players and getting rid of zaza and llorente, we just need one WC signing to compensate for the loss of vidal and we are set.

Good luck Llorente :tup: Nothing against this man.

Mar 4, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5073164 said:
We rejected 6m from them just to give him for free?

Anyways i cant complain, this is a glorious mercato after signing a super quality players and getting rid of zaza and llorente, we just need one WC signing to compensate for the loss of vidal and we are set.

Good luck Llorente :tup: Nothing against this man.
Wait we sold Zaza?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He is really a classy guy, the best in our team from a fan perspective. He actually waited to sign autograph's for us at least half an hour after everyone else left . Such a nice chap and professional at work. Wish him good luck .

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So we're just letting him go for free even though he has two years left on his contract? I assume it has something to do with paying his wages on both ends of the deal. Anyways, thanks for everything Nando. You were awesome and always a complete professional.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we didnt. he 1st wanted to leave because he was worried about playing time. Marotta accepted an offer from WHU and it was up for Zaza to decide if he wants to leave there. then, Sevilla re entered the negotiations with Llorente, and Zaza saw a chance so he decided to wait for Llorente transfer to happen. he will most likely stay after this but i guess he would still like to talk to Conte, Allegri and his agent to evaluate his chances of playing at the EURO next summer, since that is his goal apparently, before he decides if he will stay or leave

Mar 4, 2007
WΏΏdy?;5073175 said:
Loan plus option to buy which i am hoping they take. It's a very cheap option as well, and it's EPL so we should all be fairly positive he's booted out.
That's a positive news. I wish Nando stayed but oh well. Hopefully it will mean we will save wages for a top AM.

- - - Updated - - -

we didnt. he 1st wanted to leave because he was worried about playing time. Marotta accepted an offer from WHU and it was up for Zaza to decide if he wants to leave there. then, Sevilla re entered the negotiations with Llorente, and Zaza saw a chance so he decided to wait for Llorente transfer to happen. he will most likely stay after this but i guess he would still like to talk to Conte, Allegri and his agent to evaluate his chances of playing at the EURO next summer, since that is his goal apparently, before he decides if he will stay or leave
Thanks brother, this transfer window has been fast moving one. I'm used to the old school slow moving transfer windows. Lol

How times have changed :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)