Fernando Llorente (25 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Good operation.

I don't blame Marotta. It's a tough situation. Llorente makes more than his value, even though at the time we was signed, his salaries seemed compatible for a near wc poacher. His level dropped too much, he became overpaid. He's probably picky about his transfer, the guy is not really old and to leave Juventus for a midtable EPl team is not really cool. The other teams in Europe who can afford him, he's not good enough for. So this is what was possible.

It's actually better than I thought. I thought he would rot for 6 months, before leaving on a free loan with part of his wages payed by Juventus. If he's being released, with no money to be paid for him, it's good.

Thanks and bye!

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
If it's true: Good bye Nando, I wish you all the best in the world!! It's very rare that you find such a good guy today in this business. Never complained, always gave his best. Always one of us. Thank you for everything!!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It would meke sense sell him buy either isco or draxler with the money will come from sell Llorente and keep zaza and gets him more chance for playing

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There is no way a 30 year old player playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world having such international experience for a country like spain an having just played (a small) a part in the Cl final shoukd go for free. Espeically when you consider the price some other strikers have been going for. Im sorry but Marotta cannot be defended here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)