Fernando Llorente (162 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sell and collect the cash. 8m transfer fee + 18m in wages (after tax) saved up. Huge money for a player that doesn't contribute to the team at all.

I have to admit I hope we'll go for someone better than Cuadrado. We need someone with brains, good passing and vision.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sell and collect the cash. 8m transfer fee + 18m in wages (after tax) saved up. Huge money for a player that doesn't contribute to the team at all.

I have to admit I hope we'll go for someone better than Cuadrado. We need someone with brains, good passing and vision.
Yes we need somebody as you describe but that someone isn't on the market right now.At least not for us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
also, nando is taking a pay cut to join sevilla. wise move. a season on the bench would end his chances of a sevilla-like contract next summer.

btw i'll be kind of sad to see him leave. he seems to be one of the nicest persons of all players we had in the last 20 years or so.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
With llorente I think it was more down to him rather than tactics alone. Yes there was a tactical shift, but most of his shortcomings were most likely from poor ball control and the lot of bad decitions and errors he made per game.

He lifted his game a lot by endseason but it was too little too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)