Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently he's close to Madrid and didn't want to accept Porto so soon in the first place. It seems Rafa rates him. Hopefully it goes through it'd be a pity to keep him on the bench with him high wages and little contribution.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wonder if we'll try to remove that Morata clause as part of any potential deal.
It may come up in discussions, but it will all stem from the price point that negotiations begin at. Alternately, they may discuss (difficult) a possible move for Isco with some money and Llorente going the other way.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It would be really Benitez to see Llorente go to Real.

But I doubt Real management will do it. They decide transfers, not coaches.

Llorente will refrain every move waiting for Real, will get frustrated, will remain and not see minutes of football in the first semester, only to be sold for peanuts in january.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Llorente will refrain every move waiting for Real, will get frustrated, will remain and not see minutes of football in the first semester, only to be sold for peanuts in january.
Most realistic scenario.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I'm sure he'll get over it during the spring break.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

That scenario that you just mentioned has Marotta's signature all over it.

That's why I've said, I expect him not to be sold.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If there's no takers for him this summer, it's not the end of the world. He's could still be useful and would still have some kind of market value in January or next summer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Llorente has already had a taste of spending an extended period of not playing at all from when Athletic Bilbao froze him out.

I didn't get the impression that he found that experience terribly enjoyable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)