Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Jesus Llorente (Fernando's brother & agent): "Fernando to Porto? Anything can happen, he wants to play with Continuity." [Via @romeoagresti]

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
It's a real shame he wasn't as successful as many of us hoped he would be (especially last season). Always been a fan of his and if he does move hope he goes back to his best :tup:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I think it's either Sevilla or The spurs for him. If it was his wish he's probably crossing his fingers for Benitez phone call, though he would most like be second fiddle.

Mar 30, 2006
Rumoured 14m bid from Tottenham. Make that 15m and we have a deal.
14M is pretty good given he only scored 8 goals this season and is 30. Psus we got him for free and he is one of the highest earners at the club after we lost Tevez and Pirlo. I think he is on 4.5 million Euro so before tax thats 9 million Euro we would save plus the 14 million Euro fee, right?

Jul 13, 2010
Yep. And if we manage to also sell Isla too, we'd probably actually try to sign a quality AM. But these deals obviously need to be concluded pretty quickly for this to actually happen.
I'd be more concerned with our fullbacks. esepcially on the right, because lichty is not getting any younger, and there is no quality sub for him. And on the left, we have Asa, who played there like 10 games in his career, and evra, who is old. achilles heel are our defensive flanks

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If he leaves it will kind of be sad for the team, he's a huge character and looks like he gets along with everyone. I'm happy for that first season he had here where he started off so bad but managed to turn it all around and play very well for us.

Allegri's system just doesn't suit him and having no confidence meant he was getting the basics wrong like his hold up play and passing were mediocre. If he goes I will definitely be sad to see him leave. Great guy on and off the pitch a true professional.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd be more concerned with our fullbacks. esepcially on the right, because lichty is not getting any younger, and there is no quality sub for him. And on the left, we have Asa, who played there like 10 games in his career, and evra, who is old. achilles heel are our defensive flanks
I think we are OK with our fullbacks for another season, I think our need for more creativity upfront is much more of a pressing concern.

Look, I think from 16/17 onwards we definitely should be upgrading in our fullback area, and we probably need to sign another CB too. But I think we are pretty set for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)