OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,542

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    One of the most likeable players I have ever seen.

Don't think he has ever said a bad word since the day he got here.

The complete professional and even when he wasn't playing much this season I didn't see him complain once to the media at all.

May 22, 2013
    I'm going to miss Llorente so terribly much. He does not only have great skills when deployed at a team that plays to his characteristics, he also has the class, the professionalism and the passion to be a Juve player. His first season proved that he is a good player and that he could play a role at a top club, but unfortunately this season we have been playing football in a way that didn't suit him at all. Mostly because he was often isolated. Therefore it is fair that we have to say goodbye for now, but it is with some kind of resentment, since i wonder if he would fit us better next season with a different kind of attack, probably with more players around him.

I will always be thankfull for his contribution to the club, and remember him like a true Juventino - which also shows by the fact that he has some great friends at the team (seems like he really gets along with Lichtsteiner and that he has helped both Morata and Coman settling in and overcoming the difficulties of being a young player in a top club). I think i will cheer a bit for his new club in the hope that he returns to strenght, because he is a guy for whom you can only wish the best. Vamos Fernando!

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
    I'm going to miss Llorente so terribly much. He does not only have great skills when deployed at a team that plays to his characteristics, he also has the class, the professionalism and the passion to be a Juve player. His first season proved that he is a good player and that he could play a role at a top club, but unfortunately this season we have been playing football in a way that didn't suit him at all. Mostly because he was often isolated. Therefore it is fair that we have to say goodbye for now, but it is with some kind of resentment, since i wonder if he would fit us better next season with a different kind of attack, probably with more players around him.

I will always be thankfull for his contribution to the club, and remember him like a true Juventino - which also shows by the fact that he has some great friends at the team (seems like he really gets along with Lichtsteiner and that he has helped both Morata and Coman settling in and overcoming the difficulties of being a young player in a top club). I think i will cheer a bit for his new club in the hope that he returns to strenght, because he is a guy for whom you can only wish the best. Vamos Fernando!
    THIS tbh, he will be missed, but its sad he doesn't fit in our team anymore and worst we can do is have him on our bench, that'd be hard to watch for such a naturally nice person, so best we let him go to a team that will use him and no hard feelings felt.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    i Prefer him over zaza.

llo is more likeable :D

zaza is an obstacle to get berardi :p
    Zaza is a bit of a battering ram and I think he will do well at Juve. And I think he's going to be that striker who gets those impact sub goals a la Quag.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a likeable player off the pitch.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Fernando Llorente insists he wants to stay at Juventus, but 'I have to talk to the club and see what they tell me’.

The Spanish striker has been linked with a move away from Turin, with Mario Mandzukic and Simone Zaza almost certain to arrive, potentially limiting his playing time.

“Right now my intention is to stay at Juve,” Llorente told Mediaset.

“I’ll have to talk to the club and see what they tell me. Monaco? I don’t know anything about that, I’ve just got married so I’m going on my honeymoon.

“Tevez? Let’s see if he’ll go, if he does everyone will be sorry, because he’s a great guy and a great striker.

“There will be a lot of changes, we’ll see what happens.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Zaza is a bit of a battering ram and I think he will do well at Juve. And I think he's going to be that striker who gets those impact sub goals a la Quag.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a likeable player off the pitch.
    Jeje I know. If tactics continue as last season, for sure zaza is better. But I like llorente a lot so fuk zaza. :D

Allegri hinted that we could switch to a 433 depending on the players we get... so maybe this will help a lot llorente's gameplay.

Anyways, chances of him staying are slim, and the best moment to earn some money from his sale is now. So im pretty sure he will be asked to find a team or something.

Getting ZaZa is more productive, but I think llorente can have a better season than last one, even more now that tevez is going out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)