Fernando Llorente (170 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The Spain international has fallen down the pecking order at Juve behind former Man United man Carlos Tevez.

And talkSPORT claim the 30-year-old is on the look-out for pastures new and will look to leave Serie A this summer.

The arrival of Palermo's Paulo Dybala is also believed to be behind Llorente's decision to depart the club.

And Tottenham are believed to be willing to step in with an offer for the frontman as they look to bolster their attacking options for next season.

Mauricio Pochettino will most likely offload Roberto Soldado and Emmanuel Adebayor this summer, leaving only Harry Kane as a first choice striker.

However, Tottenham may face competition from Athletic Bilbao for Llorente's signature, with the club's manager Ernesto Valverde revealing his admiration for the striker.

Please make it happen!!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I feel like Spurs wouldn't be dumb enough to pay a lot for Llorente, but then I remember it is Spurs, and they just spend money to sign names to appear like a big club.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering it seems like we are slowly going towards a formation with wider offensive players, and fullbacks that can cross, i'm not sure we should sell.

Morata with Llorente backup, could do wonders if we start pumping crosses into the box

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Considering it seems like we are slowly going towards a formation with wider offensive players, and fullbacks that can cross, i'm not sure we should sell.

Morata with Llorente backup, could do wonders if we start pumping crosses into the box
He probably won't be starting and he is costing the club 8 million a year I'm wages.

If he were to half his wages I would like to keep him.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Guess we'll see soon enough, but I don't think we will sell the guy. He seems to get along so well with everyone -- particularly Marota, and Pogba, which is great -- and he's been a model professional. He helps facilitate some tactical variation that is pretty useful, too (especially later on in games, when we shift to protect the lead).

I haven't heard anything yet that suggests we'll sell.

Salary is a little high, but it is what it is -- we'll likely be saying the same thing about Khedira in 2 years. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)