Fernando Llorente (125 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Llorente did okay.

But Matri showed why I suggested Juve should have started him.

A mobile forward is far more likely to bother this Lazio defence than a static target-man.

Suspect Juve would have won this game in a more straightforward fashion had Morata been available.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol at llorente doing okay.

he's had what 3 shots on target in 5 months?

that's not okay. that's absymal. u guys want to murder pogba after 2 bad matches coming off a long injury, but think llorente is doing fine.

unbelievable double standards.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
lol at llorente doing okay.

he's had what 3 shots on target in 5 months?

that's not okay. that's absymal. u guys want to murder pogba after 2 bad matches coming off a long injury, but think llorente is doing fine.

unbelievable double standards.
I can't recall criticising Pogba since his return.

And I was referring simply to Llorente's performance today - not how he has done this season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can't recall criticising Pogba since his return.

And I was referring simply to Llorente's performance today - not how he has done this season.
should have been more clear. i didnt mean u regarding pogba.

and i meant llornte in general in this past 2 months. people are impressed because he can actually somwhat hold the ball now or make a 2 metet pass to a same team player. when that is basic footballing

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
should have been more clear. i didnt mean u regarding pogba.

and i meant llornte in general in this past 2 months. people are impressed because he can actually somwhat hold the ball now or make a 2 metet pass to a same team player. when that is basic footballing
The most important thing for a striker is scoring goals. Llorente can do anything except that. I mean he could score more often in another lower level team but not at Juve. There's some mental obstacle in him that I can't explain.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
If you want a player to score goals, he's really not your man, but if youre in the 75min or so and want someone to do exactly what he needs to do which is hold the ball up, add a few seconds here and there then theres no one better

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What the hell has happened to him since last year, that's what I can't work out... :(
Juve's pattern of play is quite different and that hasn't suited him.

Beyond that there is just a loss of confidence with things not going his way.

Think he's also a player who needs to play continuously to maintain a high level and that hasn't happened this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)