Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He first touch was the best I have seen all season from him. Remember how he fucked up the easiest of controls? The past couple of matches he has been getting it right almost all the time. Control and then flawlessly lay it off. Good to see.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
was energetic enought to receive compliments....

sad about the header tho....even allegri was still pissed in the press after the game.

but good effort nando....he seemed to bring some control and possesion when the tension was sky hight and our legs were failing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's a shame he missed those 2 chances. One, well, he lacked class. Plain and simple. He could've done a Quagliarella vs Chelsea and get it between Casillas legs, if you watch it again you'll see if he had timed it right it could have been done.

The other was just a matter of momentum. Romário used to say there's very little chance for a gk to save when you head it to the ground, what it lacked was just power. It's a shame as those goals, or at least one more goal could have put us in a much more comfortable position.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I liked his play today. Missed a gilt-edged chance to score, but that shit happens on occasion. Tevez did the same thing with that atrocious volley against Monaco. Even the best miss great chances. His shift on the field outside of that was excellent.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On the header I think he saw it late and it was a little low, he ended up sort of stooping with no power. Casillas still managed to flap the ball around and almost lose it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)