Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
When the time comes that he leaves, which appears to being increasingly likely next year, I wish him nothing but the best.

He did well his first year here, and was outplayed by a technically superior player in Morata this year.

Nando has not complained and kept his positive attitude and a consummate professional
He's a cool dude. I was very excited when we were linked to him. I thought if he could pull off the same kind of performances he did for Bilbao we'd have a great striker. He kind of did last season but unfortunately that didn't last. Wish him the best wherever he ends up.

I'll feel the same about him as I do about Krasic. Things just never worked out for them here which is a shame because as you say they both showed/ have shown an exemplary professional attitude and not complained to the media.

When we signed Llorente and Tevez I was more excited about Llorente and he definitely delivered last year. I guess the change of system which Allegri brought in just doesn't suit Fernando at all. Shame!
At first it might have been the system but that can't be blamed anymore. His confidence is shot. At Bilbao he was great at holding up the ball and now 9 times out of 10 he'll simply lose it. Whatever is wrong with him, it has to be mental. Maybe a move will do him good, a fresh start somewhere else.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nando either fouls the opponent or is in offside or bad passing.There is no 4-th scenario of his playing.Very bad.He can't simply pass the ball properly 5 meters to another Juve player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)