Fernando Llorente (14 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh I agree. Even if I like Matri, he certainly doesn't belong in a Juve shirt, not this Juve anyways.

Coman. He's an interesting option. We have two more easy games left in Serie A, before we get into a hellish last 8 games. It'd be nice to let Coman start at least one of them. The last 8 hopefully don't matter much. If Roma and Lazio drop a couple more points, we could be looking at a 17-18 point lead with 24 points left to play for. I'd love to see Coman experiencing trial by fire over the last 6 weeks in Serie A. Play a front 3 with Coman and Pepe on the wings, and rotate the CF as long as we're in the CL still. :D
Coman has paired with Tevez before and did a great job. That was hist first ever match. He can play in a 2-men attack just fine. Although a 4-3-3 with him on the flanks is a good idea as well.

Thing is we already know Llorente will offer very little, Matri will offer very little, at least with Coman there's the unpredictability. He might have a so so game or he might shine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's no longer a case of Allegri's tactics not suiting Llorente. That's just an excuse for his abysmal form.

He can't even hold the ball up anymore. He fouls defenders at an unbelievable rate. He can't win aerial battles. His first touch is appalling. He can't shoot. He never makes the right runs in the box. His passing is :sergio:

It's almost impossible to believe he could be this bad. But he is.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Maybe, i am just the one who think he did well.
I just think, when he lose the ball, we (maybe him too) overlooked it.
Just need goal my llorente.
I will support you till the end.
Good luck in other match nando.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Dear Nando, now matter what other Tuz members think about you, you're still good in my book. I wish you luck scoring goals to keep your price tag from free falling. Tap-ins, butt-ins, doesn't matter. We need a lot of money to go for Dybala this summer, you know.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe, i am just the one who think he did well.
I just think, when he lose the ball, we (maybe him too) overlooked it.
Just need goal my llorente.
I will support you till the end.
Good luck in other match nando.
Thats the thing. Outside of tactics, he has a lot of problems in doing basic football stuff. In one moment, tevez put a thru ball to him, and he didnt read the play. Tevez pass was accurate but llorente started running very late and Tevez was notably furious. Morata would have picked the run for sure.

Llorente seems out of it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The system isn't suiting him. He's not bad at all but the tactics and systems suits someone faster who can run with the ball and create space.

Fernando would work pretty well if Juve were playing down the flanks with decent crosses or assisting him in the final box.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's easy to see where the problems lie with him tactically, but he's looked like a lame horse for far too long, his body language is poor, his game is poor.

I think he might be a little too sensitive to play for Juve. There are other players like that, who let things get to them, they can only do it when things are going well. And this is in a winning team...

He had a good season last year but coming in and out of the team obviously doesn't suit him. If we get any serious offer for him this summer then the club and player have to do the common sense thing, because he just doesn't suit playing a roving, off the shoulder kind of game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)