Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
He was not that bad in the first half, he had a pair of nice efforts, but now he's being bashed for every little/no reason. He has his limits but he's still a very good forward overall, playing with some wingers feeding him would help him a lot, we've seen it even in Coppa Italia against Fiorentina.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Only if i don't see Matri ever again as well.

I don't understand why not play Coman. He's young, hungry and even being very raw and unpolished he can offer more than those 2 combined at the moment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Only if i don't see Matri ever again as well.

I don't understand why not play Coman. He's young, hungry and even being very raw and unpolished he can offer more than those 2 combined at the moment.
Oh I agree. Even if I like Matri, he certainly doesn't belong in a Juve shirt, not this Juve anyways.

Coman. He's an interesting option. We have two more easy games left in Serie A, before we get into a hellish last 8 games. It'd be nice to let Coman start at least one of them. The last 8 hopefully don't matter much. If Roma and Lazio drop a couple more points, we could be looking at a 17-18 point lead with 24 points left to play for. I'd love to see Coman experiencing trial by fire over the last 6 weeks in Serie A. Play a front 3 with Coman and Pepe on the wings, and rotate the CF as long as we're in the CL still. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)