Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol:

i said that i changed my mind after he signed for us. to me he is no better than someone like matri or amauri. as u can see from timeline of the post i am consistent. that is not a lie.

as for the lichtsteiner part i am not sure why u mention it? it's pretty clear me saying licht and asa are good crossers is sarcasm. anyone who watches juve knows this.

but i still luv u

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be this ignorant and you can't deny Llorente's first very good season with Juve.

If he's not been in-form (although he hasn't been that terrible because the system doesn't suit him much) doesn't mean you are proven right (Even though you have more posts fappin on Llorente probably more than anyone :howler:, but no one bothers for this lame multi quote posts).

And Klin's last post shows how hypocrite you are.
good ol system doesnt suit him. explain why he cant complete simple things like a 5 meter pass to a teammate?

that good season u mention, he was doing the same thing. he would often lose physical challenges or pass the ball to opposition but made up for it with a goal here and there. but now we can all see the truth. that it was a fluke season.

all i did was try to point this out. i dont get why u are so jelous of my future predicting skills. i never wanted to be born with this curse. just like u didnt want to be born ugly. but shit happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)