Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
this man is pure class, i hate to see him rot in our bench, but he just doesnt suit that nicely with our current play/tactics, but he deserves the best for all the good things he has said about us, and the way how he treats everyone in our club with respect.

Tottenham should be a good destination, they could use someone to partner Harry Kane..

Happy birthday Nando!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
except that i changed my mind once i realized that he would be horrible. for i am but a humble servant tasked with guiding u sheep into knowing player potential

You can't be this ignorant and you can't deny Llorente's first very good season with Juve.

If he's not been in-form (although he hasn't been that terrible because the system doesn't suit him much) doesn't mean you are proven right (Even though you have more posts fappin on Llorente probably more than anyone :howler:, but no one bothers for this lame multi quote posts).

And Klin's last post shows how hypocrite you are.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
BUT WAIT! your savior, el presidente Lion warned you peasants about this in 2013
except that i changed my mind once i realized that he would be horrible. for i am but a humble servant tasked with guiding u sheep into knowing player potential
The realizer wanted him Summer 2013 but changed his mind after watching him Saturday night at summer Village camp.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't expect anything else from that guy. He'll hide behind his poor trolling attempts.
On a serious note I don't remember the last time I smiled reading his trolls. His standard is enough for few amateurs members I'd say, credits must be given.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)