Fernando Llorente (185 Viewers)

Feb 18, 2015
Old rumour. Do Athletic Club want him back? @Jasi
I told you so

just get my post back in the day... You all thought I was trolling when I said he was being benched with athletic for a reason, that he was mentally weak and that he would struggle with internal competition for a place in the pitch... And when I said that you could face the problem of having a 9 milion per year (before taxes) bench warmer that was going to be hard to get rid of...

anyway...

I forgive you....
:)

Answering the question: Athletic is in election campain. Urrutia is by the moment the only candidate. But in the next days another candidate will avail his participation in the election (former Athletic president Macua)
It is rumored that Macua has made some contacts and that his biggest asset to win this election will be some comebacks from former Athletic players: Herrera's name is been heard.
There's been some movement in some Athletic's forum regarding the comeback of Llorente. And the rumour is in the streets. I don't give it much credit cause Llorente is not loved in Bilbao and he could make more wrong than right to a candidate. Macua should be very careful with such movement.

on the other hand

the team is no doing it well lately. Aduriz is doing a great season but there are no replacement to provide some rest for him (people here is terrified Aduriz might get injured, he's not playing agains Torino for precation, in fact) so people in the forums is no so reluctand to get Llorente back in the team again. I think Macua's people is trying to get some feedback about such an operation. But the rumour that Macua could be trying to get Herrera and Llorente back in the team is in the streets.

Feb 18, 2015
BTW the rumour JuveJay might be refering to is Llorente signing for Atletico Madrid.
I've been said that thre were some negotiations with the player.

I can't imagine Llorente having Simeone as coach.

Simeone would have bitchslapped him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)