Fernando Llorente (24 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Not true. he has been error prone since his first season.. but he made up for it with goals. Right now he is being worst in all aspects and without goals.
I think his lack of pace is just killing him. If you no ibra, you can't score and be slow. His finishing is not worth talking bout cause he rarely shoots. He makes mistakes because he tries to pass the ball or to hold up it, rather than running with it

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
all you saide is true. i would like to add that he cannot play quickly also. he cant be trusted in quick plays because most of the time he makes the wrong choice.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's a 2nd half of the season player. The first one he studies the opposition. Watch how many goals Llo nets from now on.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's a 2nd half of the season player. The first one he studies the opposition. Watch how many goals Llo nets from now on.
This. Llorente is IL RE LEONE, and what does the lion do? It waits, and watches his prey, slowly and quietly before it decides to pounce.

A fake lion like @Loin wouldn't understand.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
its time to sell liorente and get money on another forward. but i think its not enough for us to get that good see value in llorente

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Jesus Christ... no words for him.

So weak mentally. I don't see him recovering. Just ship his ass out to some shitty EPL team for 10M ASAP. If we can still get offers for him.

But no worries, while Allegri is there, he'll alway play 90mins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)