Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Should be clear bench player for the next few matches. He's been fucking awful again lately.

All one has to do is look at the goal that clinched it. Morata's pace and then brilliant pass let that counter succeed. Llorente would have killed it. We just don't play a style that suits him, and even if we did, he is in awful form right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i didnt think it would be possible to be worse than amauri

i was wrong
I never thought it was possible either

my god

- - - Updated - - -

Should be clear bench player for the next few matches. He's been fucking awful again lately.

All one has to do is look at the goal that clinched it. Morata's pace and then brilliant pass let that counter succeed. Llorente would have killed it. We just don't play a style that suits him, and even if we did, he is in awful form right now.
Lately? Try all season.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Great 1st half, pretty meh in the 2nd. Good call by allegri to start games with nando and then sub morata in when he's tired.
Plus I love seeing these bitches whine here. :tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'd have started Morata today. I think he would add more with his off ball movement and speed.

He should start next game. Not only because Llorente is not doing good but to rotate.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
what did he do in the first half that was so great?
His hold up on the 1st goal and how he kept the ball up the pitch, and pressured their defense. It's not his fault our flanks are inept at providing any decent ball for him.
What did Tevez do the whole game?
What did morata do besides that open pass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)