Fernando Llorente (76 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Matri is a hero. I would put him in club legends section. And he's so very pretty. :heart:
Definitely :agree: Such a handsome man.

And that MOVEMENT! THAT OFF THE BALL MOVEMENT I TELL YOU! So magical.

- - - Updated - - -

So in other words, he wants to hide behind his name while dominating your life through social persecution and eventual restriction of personal freedoms. I'm a white male, I must be privileged and bad!

Big pharma is out to control us all.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
That's not complaining, it's just stating fact. You said it yourself, so in your own words you're a complainer as well.

Get a better grasp of the English language before posting here.
:lol: Lol, ease down big man. I didn't say anything wrong, infact you are the one who should get a better definition of the word "complainer", as underlining something isn't equal to complaining about it. Simple as that.

Just a ridiculous bitter post.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It's fair enough to call that a lucky goal. He shot it straight at the keeper. Any class keeper would have kept that out. Good run though, showed strength to get the shot off. Just an average shot that was lucky to go in.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: Lol, ease down big man. I didn't say anything wrong, infact you are the one who should get a better definition of the word "complainer", as underlining something isn't equal to complaining about it. Simple as that.

Just a ridiculous bitter post.
Stop complaining about my posts, you 'tard, and learn the English language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)